• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serebiish

WTF?
Years
  • HI,people
    My interests are ... art ^_^
    I love it,in fact a few pages on my deviantart page

EDIT: On EDIT OPTIOns,you can get automatic subscriptions one very thread you post,warning you,of new posts on them threads via User Cp ^_^

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • cool thanks for the heads up.. now i just put a pic up on my profile hoping iwould see it everytime i post but its not there. HELP lol.
    Mm, you may have changed your Profile Picture instead of your Avatar. I'm thinking you want the latter one.

HI,people
    My interests are ... art ^_^
    I love it,in fact a few pages on my deviantart page

EDIT: On EDIT OPTIOns,you can get automatic subscriptions one very thread you post,warning you,of new posts on them threads via User Cp ^_^
    ^ yep, that. /never uses it; doesn't really know how to work it

also hiii <3

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Are there any hardcore Doctor Who fans around here?? Or maybe Zelda?? If so I think you'd be my new best friend! :D
    tumblr_lr87s9wJL61qgu4fp.gif

FINALLY I GET TO USE THAT GIF OMG it's been sitting around in my collection for EVER.

Hi The Wedding of River Song was fantastic don't you think?

The Author

The Hero of Knothole Glade
    Years
  • tumblr_lr87s9wJL61qgu4fp.gif

FINALLY I GET TO USE THAT GIF OMG it's been sitting around in my collection for EVER.

Hi The Wedding of River Song was fantastic don't you think?

Actually, I haven't seen it yet. Been planning to, though. Think I'll go on BBC iPlayer tomorrow morning. Oh, wait, no, I'm American. I'm sure I'll watch it somehow. I haven't seen much of season 6 part 2, though because of school. I should get on that. Havin a marathon with some friends before series 7.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Series 7 is a long way away though. :( I watched Season 6 in its entirety online since Netflix hasn't got it/I'm American without the right channels; got caught up right before the finale. :P i has links if you want them & don't mind medium quality

One-eyed Pierrot

Lying Pierrot
    Years
  • Um, hello. I'm new here, though I made this account a few days ago (I think).

As obvious from my avatar, I'm a BASARA fan, be it games or anime. I also enjoy a good rpg when I have free time (Devil Summoner, Disgaea, etc. woot!). There's many other things that I like but I don't want to go on and on, so talk to me! I'm a friendly person and love to chat.

I really feel like I'm trying to sell myself here. xD

I'll be off to figure how things work here.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Well everyone, it's been a fun ride.

As per the announcement, this thread is comin' to a close. If you happen to be viewing this thread on the first page of New Users / Welcome and wish to ask questions about the community, please do so in Community Questions and Feedback. For your other chit-chat needs, I recommend visiting the Daily Chit-Chat over in Other Chat. It's full of all kinds of fun, and our regular members there certainly don't bite! :D

-Unstickied-
    -Locked-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back