• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazing Flare

Burning brightly
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2012
    Hello everyone at PC.
    I'm a new user obviously, so I'm posting here for starters.
    What can I say, I've been lurking for a while, then decided to
    just join the bandwagon and who knows, maybe I'll be able to help
    people eventually, or make friends or whatever, haha.

I've plenty of milleage with Pokemon games so I wouldn't mind
    discussing game related stuff, although honestly I'm not a big fan
    of the anime (Ash wins too easily, heh).
    Photoshop is also something I like to mess with, even though
    I haven't done so in quite a while.

So yeah, that's it basically, glad to be here.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hello everyone at PC.
    I'm a new user obviously, so I'm posting here for starters.
    What can I say, I've been lurking for a while, then decided to
    just join the bandwagon and who knows, maybe I'll be able to help
    people eventually, or make friends or whatever, haha.

I've plenty of milleage with Pokemon games so I wouldn't mind
    discussing game related stuff, although honestly I'm not a big fan
    Photoshop is also something I like to mess with, even though
    I haven't done so in quite a while.

So yeah, that's it basically, glad to be here.

I'm glad that you're able to be here as well! Welcome! Great that you're starting out here, since this is a hangout for newer members. So sit back and get to know other new members, as well as old and us mods: myself and Hiidoran. :)

Photoshop is my best friend. I use it almost everyday. :D You'll be able to discuss about the games all the time. We have two sections for game discussing: the General Pokemon Gaming Discussions (for older generations up to Advanced Generation), as well as the Current Pokemon Gaming Discussions (4th & 5th Generation).

Take your time exploring, and ask questions if you get stuck with something okay! :)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    although honestly I'm not a big fan
    The New Users' Hangout

Au contraire, ye who is new to PC. For in the new season, it is Iris who wins much too easily and Ash who gets smacked down often enough. :3

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2012
    Hello everybody!:) I'm new to pokecommunity and what i mainly love is hacks!Like ones with Johto starters.(Cyndaquil,Totodile,Chickorita)And I was just wondering if you could send some links?Well..hope we could meet up!;)

Years
    Hey. I've lurked on these forums for over a month now and just joined today. My name is Vladimir but I usually go by Vlad. I'm a fan of everything pokemon, but I mainly hack roms.

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2012
    Wow,i lost my 1st post! xD And I'm a new member..And i LOVE pokemon!But i'm mainly like hacks,like gen 2 hacks,for the gba.(Cyndaquil,Totodile,and Chikorita)And by the way... Can you guys send me links to good hacks?But that's beside the point.....Well i'm excited for meeting you all! :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2011
    Hey everybody! :)
    I'm a college guy who is studying Journalism for a Major and I am now getting back into using my (3)DS! Does anyone else have a 3DS that wants to send me their FC?

Years
    I use a couple. For the mapping itself, I use advance map. For scripting, I use pksv (it's way easier than xse), and for graphics, I will generally use unlz-gba. These three could probably provide for 90% of a hack.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    fff sorry I've been away, I was actually out of the house and doing things. Also watching Doctor Who, etc. Welcome to PC, new people! Found anything you like so far?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    how do you see other peoples games (im new) barely started
    How do you mean other people's games? What exactly are you trying to do?
    Hey everyone! How are you all doing? And can i get some suggestions for battling my friend? I will give details. :D
    Um well I'm not too good for battling... but I'll see if I can answer questions or point you to those who can. :3
    Hey PokéCommunity! I'm new here. :3
    Hi and omg your avatar is too cute. <3 Are you finding PC to be fun so far?

PelipperMail

Banned
    Years
    Hi and omg your avatar is too cute. <3 Are you finding PC to be fun so far?

:) Thank you, I've had it in my PokeFolder for a while, I can't remember the original source though... :S

I'm going to assume PC stands for PokéCommunity, not Persona Computer. Personally it seems enjoyable so far. There are loads of nice people that I see, and there are quite a number of insightful posts that I've read.

Last edited:

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Yes most of the time when people use the acronym PC here it is referring to the site name Pokemon Community. And glad to hear you are enjoying it here thus far.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back