• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Lunar Version (Pre-Alpha version released!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gail

Having no limitation as limitation
Years
  • so my friend,is it gonna be Rmxp or gba hack rom?And when you estimate to finish this?

Years
  • Just to let you guys know, guys. The progress is slow as usual and I also updated the thread with the new OW of the player.

Years
  • I'm really happy with the progress I've made the last days. I inserted some new Pokemon for the first Alpha and I'm making some events better, so I guess the first Alpha won't be that late.
    YApo0Jx.png
    dSICL0L.png
    VP2SVvv.png

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Any progress towards a beta or alpha release?

Years
  • Hello, so sorry for not answering anything. I wasn't active because of studying, anyways I did some things some months ago but for a reason I didn't post these. So here you are!

I know this region map isn't something special but it's still WIP.
    hSjpPyI.png

And a new town!
    axSpZ7A.png
    97uSolq.png
    oWzZ770.png

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2021
    Don't forget to include the Link Cable to evolve trade pokemon.

And the Mega Evolution particle. It seems like in majority of these games that curse symbol pops up when Mega evolving.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Giga/Chad
    • Seen Feb 26, 2023
    Man this looks cool but will u be realeasing a beta or a demo?
    Good Luck!

Years
  • Man this looks cool but will u be realeasing a beta or a demo?
    Good Luck!

Thanks! There's a few things I need to do before I release an alpha version. What I have to do is to finish mapping a cave, map a gym, and do some more events. After these are done (hopefully before July), I will release an alpha version.

Here's the new unfinished cave btw
    aWGoys2.png
    1psVXNT.png
    r5W4e6i.png

Years
    • Giga/Chad
    • Seen Feb 26, 2023
    Thanks! There's a few things I need to do before I release an alpha version. What I have to do is to finish mapping a cave, map a gym, and do some more events. After these are done (hopefully before July), I will release an alpha version.

Here's the new unfinished cave btw
    aWGoys2.png
    1psVXNT.png
    r5W4e6i.png

Dude those tiles are beutiful cant wait.

Years
  • Are you gonna realese a beta this week?

Yes, in fact, an alpha is finally ready :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here is a pre-alpha, like I promised you guys. No one has tested this so it may has many bugs/errors. It goes up to the first gym in Swampside Town (please note that there are no events in Swampside Town and Route 4 except the Gym and one more event). Please tell me here or via PM about any bug you find! Patch it to a clean FR (Squirrels) Rom!
    Enjoy! Pokémon Lunar Pre-Alpha Version

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back