• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga My own anime awards (nobody else is allowed to vote)

Years
  • Anime of the Year - Atom: The Beginning

Best Comedy - Akiba's Trip - The Animation

Best Drama - Uchouten Kazoku 2 (I didn't watch much drama in 2017 and I want to include this somewhere so I am)

Best Slice of Life - Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou (they got one right)

Best Soundtrack - Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou

Best CGI - Kemono Friends

Best Girl and Best Hero - Hibiki Tachibana

Best Opening - Atom: The Beginning

Best Ending - Umaru-chan R

Honourable Mentions - Re:Creators, Nanbaka, Youjo Senki, Aho Girl, Little Witch Academia (TV), Symphohogear AXZ, Boruto, Youkai Apartment, Rinne 3

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Best Drama - Uchouten Kazoku 2 (I didn't watch much drama in 2017 and I want to include this somewhere so I am)
    -
    Best CGI - Kemono Friends
    -
    Best Girl and Best Hero - Hibiki Tachibana
    I like your taste. It's a travesty Symphogear wasn't included in Crunchy's awards imo

Years
  • This reminds me: I need to pull my 2017 anime awards event off the backburner and start into rolling it out.

Excellent taste in best ED for sure, at a minimum, just from skimming the post.

Last edited:
    Back