• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Home/Box/Transporter with Heartgold/SS???

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2020
    You guys!!!

Can someone help me get my Pokémon off of Pokémon heartgold and soulsilver to Pokemon home?

- it won't work with the transporter

I was going to try using my white/2 games to trick the transporter but apparently I have to beat the elite2 and get to another part of the game first? Thing is: I would have to start from the beginning bc already took those Pokémon off and restarted those games. Please tell me I don't have to start over just to do this workaround...

I have an action replay device that might be helpful???

Thanks in advance. I got all of my other games to go to Pokémon home except these two pesky ones arg.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    You can't use a Gen 4 game with transporter. You need a Gen 5 game.
    You would first need to transfer the pokemon you want to your White/2 games using a 2nd DS/3DS. If you don't have another system, you can't transfer them unless you hack your 3ds.

Back