• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Challenge] Apocalocke (revised)- A more realistic approach

Years
Goronman posted this revised version on Reddit, with their permission (I thought it polite to ask) I am posting it here.

I decided that I wanted to rework and add more apocalypses, including the fairy types and making it more realistic for actual game play. Every Scenario has normal added, as otherwise you could end up using one Pokemon for 75% of the game.

#ApocalockeChallengeReworked

Rules:

1. You may only catch the first Pokemon in each route/area that you encounter, if it matches your type.

2. If a Pokemon faints, it is considered dead and must be boxed permanently

3. All Pokemon must be nicknamed

4. You must randomize the numbers to decide your apocalypse

Spoiler: Apocalypse list
- 1: Global Tsunami (Flying, Water, Grass, Ghost, Dragon)

- 2: Global Warming (Fire, Rock, Dragon, Ghost, Ground)

- 3: Ice Age (Ice, Dark, Rock, Ghost, Steel)

- 4: Nuclear Strikes (Poison, Bug, Psychic, Fire, Ghost)

- 5: Global Acid Thunderstorms (Poison, Electric, Dark, Ghost, Water)

- 6: Global Sandstorm (Rock, Fighting, Ground, Steel, Ghost)

- 7: Hurricanes/Typhoons (Water, Ghost, Dragon, Steel, Electric)

- 8: Meteor Strike (Fairy, Steel, Fire, Ice, Psychic)

- 9: Global Pandemic (Normal, Rock, Fire, Ice, Poison)

- 10: Super Volcano (Dark, Fire, Ground, Rock, Dragon)

- 11: World War III (Normal, Steel, Fighting, Psychic, Fire)

- 12: Time Collapse (Normal, Fairy, Dragon, Steel, Dark)

- 13: Mother Nature (Grass, Fairy, Poison, Bug, Water)

- 14: Famine (Normal, Rock, Ground, Steel, Ghost)

- 15: Solar Flare (Rock, Dark, Psychic, Ground, Fire)

- 16: Global IQ Drop (Normal, Fighting, Fairy, Ground, Steel, Rock)

- 17: The Second Coming (Normal, Dragon, Fire, Dark, Ghost, Fighting)

- 18: Locust Swarm (Bug, Ground, Flying, Rock, Steel)

- 19: Cloning Gone Wrong (Normal, Dragon, Fighting, Psychic, Flying)

- 20: Tech Superiority (Normal, Steel, Fire, Electric, Ice)

- 21: Captain Planet Destroys Humanity (Grass, Ground, Fire, Water, Flying, Fairy)

- 22: Walking Dead (Normal, Fighting, Ghost, Rock, Steel, Bug)

- 23: Pokemon Meets Harry Potter (Psychic, Fairy, Dragon, Fire, Ice, Electric)

- 24: Polar Caps Melt (Normal, Water, Electric, Flying, Dragon)

- 25: Clowns. (Psychic, Fairy, Poison, Dark, Water)

- 26: Alien Invasion (Normal, Psychic, Bug, Dark, Ghost)

- 27: Dragon Ball Z (Fire, Fighting, Psychic, Fairy, Electric)

- 28: Gods Wrath (Fairy, Water, Fire, Electric, Bug)

- 29: Earthquakes (Dragon, Flying, Fairy, Water, Dark)

- 30: Mass Poisoning (Poison, Bug, Ghost, Fairy, Normal)

- 31: Apes Revolt (Normal, Rock, Grass, Fighting, Water)

- 32: Human Extinction (Grass, Water, Fairy, Flying, Bug)

- 33: 2012 apocalypse (Bug, Ghost, Fairy, Psychic, Ice)

- 34: Massive Hailstorms (Ice, Water, Steel, Dark)

- 35: Zeus vs. Poseidon (Electric, Water, Fighting, Fairy, Flying)

- 36: Thanos Snap (Normal, Ghost, Steel, Psychic, Electric)

- 37: Paranormal Activity (Ghost, Psychic, Dark, Rock, Grass)

- 38: The Fall of Wall Street (Fire, Dark, Normal, Fighting, Poison)

- 39: The Oblivion Gates Open (Dark, Fire, Dragon, Fighting, Steel)

- 40: The Age of Dragons (Dragon, Fire, Ice, Steel, Fighting)

- 41: Ultra Beast Wormhole (Steel, Poison, Bug, Dragon, Psychic)

- 42: Rayquaza Failed to Intervene (Water, Fire, Ground, Electric, Flying)

- 43: Males have died out (Only Female Pokemon)

- 44: Rise of the Regis (Normal, Ice, Rock, Steel)

- 45: Females have died out (Only Male Pokemon)

5. The types can be either primary or secondary, as long as it has the type

6. You can only catch Pokemon of the types your scenario states.

Exception - The Pokemon you caught must be one of the types mentioned in your scenario (Starters can be any type) , but their evolution does not have to be. Eevee can evolve into any of the evolutions as the base type is normal.

ExceptionB- For those playing games that might not have type in the scenerio, say a scenario containing a steel type and you are playing pokemon red, you may catch a type that in later gens become that type, i.e. magnemite becoming steel/electric, Clefairy becoming fairy, Togepi becoming fairy, and so on. This is so earlier games are still viable, (Like having virtual boy red/blue/yellow on the 3ds, or crystal/silver/gold), seeing as now they are considered that type it only makes sense.

7. (Optional) (Recommended) You have to roll a 15 sided dice after you catch each Pokemon to determine your Pokemon's role. They are as follows:

Spoiler: Pokemon Role

- 1: The Lone Wanderer (If rolled, Anytime this Pokemon is switched in, or used to start a battle, he can not be removed from the field, and has to battle the rest of the match, unless forced to switch out by roar, whirlwind, etc)

- 2: The Survivor Couple (If rolled, you are able to catch another Pokemon from the route. Consider them wed-locked. must have 2 slots for them, or both will be boxed. Do not roll the dice for the second. If you can not catch another from the route, consider the first one dead. If you switch into one of the Pokemon, afterwards you can only switch to the wed-locked Pokemon. If your starter is a survivor couple, you must take the next pokemon as it's partner, [If say, in X, you don't run into another pokemon until you give the gift in Lumiose, then there ya go, if you do before then, then roll for that gift pokemon.])

- 3: The Fearful Survivor (This Pokemon will not accept any man-made healing items, TMs, or HMs. They will only eat berries, energy roots, energy powders, and heal from Pokemon centers.)

- 4: The Lucky Survivor (the luck of the Irish, no penalties)

- 5: The Sickly Survivor (Must Always be full hp, heal immediately after battle, if you can not, they are considered dead)

- 6: Schizophrenic (If rolled, the next item you pick up, buy, find, steal, must ALWAYS be held by this Pokemon, if taken off, roll a 6 sided die, whatever number you roll is corresponded to a slot in your party. That Pokemon is now considered dead. If they are holding a berry, and they consume the berry, you can go two routes. Either (Easy) Immediately hand them back an identical berry, or (Hard) Consider it the same as you taking it off yourself, and roll. )

- 7: The Kid ( If rolled, This Pokemon can never be evolved past the base stage, or whatever stage they are on when caught)

- 8: The Leader ( If rolled, This Pokemon must always be in the front of the party)

- 9: Mutant (If rolled, this Pokemon is allowed to be bred once with another Pokemon that has also rolled mutant)

- 10: The Way Too Confident Survivor (If rolled, This Pokemon can only be switched out if they hit red (less than 1/5th of the health bar))

- 11: The Wise One ( If rolled, this Pokemon must always be five level ahead of the majority of the party, on par with other Pokemon that rolled this)

- 12: The Shy One ( If rolled, this Pokemon can not be used in gym/elite 4/champion battles unless its the last resort)

- 13: The Hammer (If rolled, this Pokemon must have 4 attacking moves all the time, as soon as possible)

- 14: The Support (If rolled, this Pokemon can only be used as an HM slave, or as a status support, only having one attack move if used as such)

- 15: The Buddhist (If rolled, this Pokemon can reincarnate once after death, unless they died from a dark, poison, fire, or ice type move, or died from burn, poison, or confusion)

8. In the event you can not progress through the game due to not having a Pokemon that can use certain HM moves, you are allowed to catch an HM slave, they are immediately categorized as a support Pokemon used for only that.t.

9. (Optional) (Recommended) Randomize your starters, wild Pokemon, trainer Pokemon. trainer use items, and field items. In an event of an apocalypse the normality would be off-putting, the random chance for anything to happen not only adds to the challenge but also adds to the story.

10. You may add clauses, such as dupes clause and shiny clause for example.

As always everyone, have as much fun as possible. I felt that there were too little scenarios, so i decided to work in 31 more, and added more choices for survivors, as when i played through a few times, i pulled lone wanderer 5 times in a row, and could never switch. Hopefully this adds more variety and more challenge for those who wish to partake.I decided that I wanted to rework and add more apocalypses, including the fairy types and making it more realistic for actual game play.

Every Scenario has normal added, as otherwise you could end up using one Pokemon for 75% of the game.

(I also used this from the other Apocalocke challenge, to make it easier.)

Ultimate Apocalocke:

You think that this is too easy? Why don't you try the Ultimate Apocalocke! you have to choose one game of each region and keep your apocalypse that you roll for all of them!​

Note: Hacks are accepted

Sign-up form:

Username:
Is this an Ultimate challenge?:
Game(s):
Apocalype(s):
Name used in game:

My Form:
Username:Pumpkaboo92
Is this an Ultimate challenge?:Yes
Game(s):FireRed4, Crystal3, Emerald1, Pearl5, Black 2 2, X7, Moon6, Shield 8
Apocalype(s):(In region order, Thanos snap (Mewtwo destroyed alot...), Males died out, (Whitney found boy pokemon to be useless, thanks to ditto), Nuclear Strike (Devon corp built nukes, team Magma and Aqua got ahold of them, set them off.), Hurricane/Typhoons (Uh...Mespirit, Uxie, and Azelf rallied their pokemon powers together and caused hurricanes and typhoons. Best I got.), Fall of Wall street (N's 'father' won, and pokemon were freed...and the stock market in pokemon related items ((All items if you think about it)) crashed, yes you can still buy pokeballs, just for outragous prices [extra rule for that place, you must buy double the pokeballs you need and sell back half.]), Meteor strike (The machine worked), Famine (From lack of sun.) Last but not least, The Oblivion Gates Open (Big bad opened portal to scary world.)
Name used in game: Firered-Kaon, Daleth-Heart gold, Rubina-Omega Ruby, Noni-Pearl, Ebony-Black 2, Sola-X, Laola-Alola, and Rubina​

Spoiler: Challengers

Pok3pals-X-Solar Flare

Tohshi (Edith)/Ultra Shiny Gold Sigma/2012 Apocolyse

Username: Kyuuji (Arthur) -Black 2-Global Acid Thunderstorms-(Taking break)

Spoiler: Champions

Spoiler: Ultimate Challengers:

Pumpkaboo92- Firered (Thanos Snap), Crystal (Males Died out), Emerald (Nuclear Strike), Pearl (Hurricane/Typhoon), Black 2 ( Fall of Wall Street), X (Meteor Strike), Moon(Famine) Shield (Oblivion Gates open)

Pumpkaboofan4life (Caity) - FireRed (Nuclear Strike), Crystal Advance (Females Die out), Emerald (Mass Poisoning), Pearl (Clowns), Black 2 (Solar Flare), Y (WW3), Ultra Sun (Walking Dead), Shield (Ice Age)

Metroid711(Roger) -Fire Red (Males Died out), Soul Silver (Global Sandstorm), Alpha Sapphire(Clowns), Platinum (God's Wrath), Black 2 (Global Warming), X (Dragon Ball Z), Ultra Moon (The Second Coming), Shield (2012 Apocalypse)

Spoiler: Ultimate Champions:

Site for die: https://rgbstudios.org/dnd-dice/?m=MCAwIDAgMCAwIDAgMCAwIDA= (You can add a 15 sided die and a 45 sided die to use if needed, other site that would work is Random.org.
Also, to get spoiler titles, for those who are new and want clean posts with lots of spoilers just type in [ followed by spoilertitle="Enter phrase you want here, and end it with the reverse ], to end it, you end it how you would a spoiler, but as "spoilertitle". It's different than the other forum I was on so it took me abit to figure out.

Last edited:
Years
I remember trying the original challenge and it was interesting, but halfway through I had to skip whole routes because I couldn't catch anything on them. I really like this revised version. Thanks for bringing it here on forum.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 12, 2023
Username:Pok3pals
Is this an Ultimate challenge?: N/A
Game(s): X
Apocalype(s): Solar Flare

This seems interesting! Might try a few of these challenges. Though question....for the Survivor Couple can it be any Pokemon or does it have to match the typing of the challenge?

Last edited:
Years
To pok3pals, they have to have one of the required types. Remember though, it could be a fire/psychic and a Dark/Ghost. The types don't have to match, but do have to fall into the requirement.

Also, Also wik, let us know how you do, I am just reaching petalburg with a Ralts, Torchic and a Wurmple. The Ralts was shere dumb luck, I decided not to do the dupes clause and had spotted a wurmple wiggling, but ran into a female Ralts instead. I will let all know how my first gym goes. But that will take time, I'm writing this out as a story, done Fallout style~ (^.^)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 12, 2023
Solar Flare X Apocalocke #1

Synopsis
So the start of the Solar Flare Apocalocke! For starters I chose Fennekin due to the typing and when rolling for it's role I got 2 which is the Survivor Couple. But, from reading it I am assuming that I needed to get another starter or something so I'm going to consider the other couple dead since I can't. So nothing too bad right now, but who knows. I feel like the challenge would get extremely hard at the second gym due to Tyrunt and Amaura. Or more accurately Amaura due to the Thunder Wave and Take Down combo so I am most likely losing someone there. But first I have to get past the Bug Gym which I don't think should be too hard. Of course I might only have Flare (the Fennekin) for that battle since I don't think I'd get Pansear or Litleo. And I can't catch anything on the first route since none of them fit my type. There evolutions do, but I'm going to just assume and say it has to have the type from the start. So after beating the first trainer to get to Santalune forest I encounter a Caterpie....so no encounter there which I thought. Guess all I can do now is grind up Fennekin so it can take on the gym leader. Though as I grind I realized I forgot to buy potions from the first town, but I'm not too worried since I have Shauna with me. After some grinding I head off to Route 3 and I still can't catch another team member. I can only hope that I do manage to get a Litleo cause if not then I'll just stick with Fennekin for a while. Of course that means that I have to be very careful with going about the gym. And as I thought Litleo hasn't shown up. So gotta just use Fennekin for a while which might not end very well. But, I should get a Charmander after I finish the Gym and head to Lumiose City. Though I have to beat the gym first so I go through and beat every trainer within it to squeeze a bit more EXP. out so I can get a few more levels. In doing this I manage to get Flame Charge and thought of a strategy of use one to two Howls and sweep with Flame Charges. Now onto the actually gym battle. So I'll try to set up two Howls on Surskit. Probably not the best plan, but she will use Water Sport as the first move so better to set it up now rather than later. And it actually works. I got concerned though since her Surskit brought me down to 9 HP which would've been a sad end to the challenge. But I now have the Bug Badge and now plan to head to Lumiose for hopefully my second team member.

Team
653.gif

Nick:Flare
Role:Survivor Couple
Nature:Mild
LVL:15
Moveset:
-Scratch
-Flame Charge
-Ember
-Howl
Ability:Blaze

Stats
HP~40
Attack~18
Defense~15
Special Attack~29
Special Defense~26
Speed~26

Badges:1/8

Last edited:
Years
Actually, you can couple the finnekin with the charmander you pick up, it is technically a starter, even though it is in the other region, and I will allow it if you want to do it, if not the next pokemon you can legitimately catch can be counted as the partner. I will add to the couple one so it is more clear.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 12, 2023
Ah alrighty! I'll link the two together. And honestly this is already interesting since at first I decided to roll for Charmander and he would've been switch out when he was red which is good for ability, but not so good in actual battle.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 12, 2023
Solar Flare X Apocalocke #2

Synopsis
Now onto Lumiose City I go! That is until I realized I could possibly get a Ralts in the Route above Santalune City, which I sadly don't get. But I do manage to evolve Flare into a Braixen so yay! Anyway I manage to make my way to Lumiose City and now at Professor Sycamore's lab. Of course I have to battle him and I'm sort of nervous about the fight since he does have Squirtle. But, it shouldn't be too bad since Flare has better stats. Bulbasaur is a one shot with Flame Charge. Squirtle comes out and I am now thinking I should've taught Flare Return since I got it from the Professor's assistances.But, I decide to use three howls. Main reason for three is as I set up the second one it used Withdraw. Though he gets defeated as I am in the yellow. Then I thought Charmander would be a one shot since I had three Howls, but it survived a hit and used Smokescreen. I missed my attack and it used another one which drew out the fight more than it needed to be, but I finished the fight after the third attempt. But now that I have beaten him I get to choose one of the starters! And of course I choose Charmander and decide to name it Ignious. And I also recieve the Charizardite X so mega evolution might be a thing! And so I have him linked with Flare now since Starters also cause the first one I rolled would've been hard. If I had gone with the first roll I would've had to switch him out when he was red. Though its ability would be good since it powers up fire moves when it gets that low, but if the Pokemon has a priority move or outspeeds Ignious then I'll have to heal immediately. But, time to grind Ignious up to match Flare's level so that I don't have to battle unexpectedly high leveled Pokemon. Luckily I dind't battle any trainers coming to Lumiose City so I have them. Only concern is one of them have a Corphish which could kill one of my mons, but I don't have to be too concerned. Soon as I was grinding and beaten the first trainer I decided to turn of the EXP. share so that it would be quicker to level up the team since it wouldn't get split to every member. And now I decided to fight the Corphish user and nearly fainted Ignious. So guess that is karma for underestimating him. But, I soon beat all the trainers there and head to Route 5 and get a horde encounter. Luckily I get a horde of Scraggy so new team member! A downside though is Scraggy is level 5 so have to back track and level him up a bit. But, that is until I got the role and I am now having to turn on the EXP. share since it would take too much time to grind with him since after each battle I either have to use a potion or go straight to the Pokemon Center. Either way I can still train him without throwing him into a battle just yet. And once I do battle a few trainers he is level 7 already and Flare learns Psybeam while Ignious evolves. And after the first two trainers I forgot you have to battle Tierno. It is a one sided fight though since Psybeam nearly one shots him and it is an easy battle. After Tierno I beat the rest of the trainers on the route and head to Camphrier town to talk about Mega Evolution and then have to go get the PokeFlute. I soon get it and defeat the Snorlax. Once I did that I finished the double battle and hopefully get my fourth member. And I don't get one due to me getting a horde encounter full of Wingull. But, I make my way to Ambrette Town and head off to defeat Team Flare and save the Scientist. On Route 9 I get a Hippopotas so that's interesting. Once I enter Glittering Cave, the first encounter is a Lunatone. I decide to name it Luna and that now makes 5 members already! Though it almost went to 4 cause I nearly lost Flare to a WILD CUBONE! Luckily I didn't faint and can still have Flare. Though quick note about Luna is I don't think it can breed so doesn't really affect it in anyway. Anyhow I got the Jaw Fossil though I'm not sure if it would count as an encounter in Glittering Cave since I got it there or if it is just a Gift Pokemon. I might just consider it as a gift Pokemon so full party! Chomper the Tyrunt! But, now I have two Wise Ones so they both have to be around level 28 due to Flare being level 23 so...grinding time! And I thought it'd be a good idea to grind a little against the gym trainers. And know what happens. Flare ends up fainting due to a Relicanth that got a critical hit on it. Just great. So now I already have a death and I haven't even gotten to the Gym Leader yet. Now I might have a very difficult time against the fighting gym leader so...just great. But, after a bit of time I level up Hipper and Chomper to level 24 instead due to Ignious now. I plan on using Dig with Hipper on his Amaura and then use Ignious to defeat his Tyrunt. I was hoping to outspeed him, but I don't though he misses his Take Down so I'm good! I decide to use Yawn so he could get sleepy. He then misses another attack and I got the critical hit on his Amaura. Now onto his Tyrunt which I am slightly nervous and.....Ignious gets one shot so now I lost both a possible flying type and psychic type against the Fighting type gym leader. I decide to go with Chomper and do something extremely risk and go with bide. But, it pays off and I got the knock out and that is the second gym and possibly one of the hardest in my opinion! But, looking back I should've really leveled Ignious a little bit so he could've survived a hit.

Team
Spoiler:

Badges:2/8

Graveyard
654.gif
005.gif

Years
Team So Far: Anya the Torchic, Beya the Cascoon, Cenya the Ralts, Altimus the Ralts (Couple, and these odds are very very rare, it scared me when I almost killed Altimus, but he lived with a 1 hit point from what I checked afterwards, had used Beya to avoid ohko. This couple is actually meant in a non-romantic way, they are siblings, so using the word couple in the more technical term, which is meaning a group of two.) and Dainya the Silcoon. I do not have the dupes clause on, look at the choices I have with my wurmples, I ended up with a Cascoon and a Silcoon, and I will (If they live to it) Evolve Cenya to a Gardivior and Altimus to a Gallade!
Spoiler: Team

torchic.png

Nick:Anya
Role:The Lucky One
Nature:Bashful
Characteristics: Good Perseverance
LVL:10
Spoiler: Moveset:

-Scratch
-Growl
-Sand Attack
-Ember

Spoiler: Stats:

HP~29
Attack~17
Defense~15
Special Attack~19
Special Defense~16
Speed~14

Ability:Blaze
Held Item: N/A
cascoon.png

Nick:Beya
Role:The Shy One
Characteristics: Very Finicky
LVL:8

-Tackle
-String Shot
-Poison Sting
-Harden

HP~26
Attack~12
Defense~15
Special Attack~11
Special Defense~10
Speed~8

Ability: Shed Skin

ralts.png

Nick:Celya
Role:The Survival Couple
Characteristics: Very Finicky
LVL:8

-Growl
-Confusion
-Double Team
-

HP~22
Attack~8
Defense~9
Special Attack~12
Special Defense~9
Speed~12

Ability:Trace

silcoon.png

Nick:Delya
Role:The Leader
Nature:Impish
Characteristics: Likes to relax
LVL:7

-Tackle
-String Shot
-Poison Sting
-Harden

HP~26
Attack~11
Defense~14
Special Attack~8
Special Defense~8
Speed~7

Ability: Shed Skin

ralts.png

Nick:Altimus
Role:The Survivor Couple (He is Celya's brother, couple here is to be used as meaning two people, not lovers)
Nature:Impish
Characteristics:Likes to fight
LVL:5

-Growl
-Confusion
-
-

HP~17
Attack~8
Defense~7
Special Attack~9
Special Defense~9
Speed~9

Ability: Synchronize

So far I've not touched the petalburg forest just yet, will post as more comes.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 12, 2023
Solar Flare X Apocalocke #3

Synopsis
So the start of this I end up teaching both Luna and Chomper Rock Tomb so they both can deal with flying and fire types more easily. This may come in handy with battling Team Flare. However, I do decide to Box Hipper for a bit. The reason for doing so is since I don't feel like having to level him up to match Chomper at all times and vice versa. Though as I stated earlier in giving Chomper Rock Tomb...I replace that with Ancient Power as it reached level 26. As I reach Geosenge Town...I forgot that there is a battle against Korrina so I'm most likely screwed since I put Hipper in the box. And I was right. Everyone is now fainted with the exception of Hipper. So if Hipper dies then the whole run is screwed.... Now what do I do? I get the old rod and start fishing to grind Hipper up and possiblky aim to evolve him. Cause I seriously doubt I'm defeating Korrina's Lucarios anytime soon so time to grind...Yay....But, I decide to switch to try and grind on Goletts since they would give me Attack EVs which I think I need instead of Speed EVs. And...I'm an idiot cause I got impatient and was like screw it if Hipper faints then the run is over so...level 25 trying to beat both Lucarios. I manage to take out the first one with a lucky critical hit, but he took away some Special Defense which shouldn't be too concerning, but the other one comes out. I use dig again and nearly take it out as it's power up punch barely does anything. That is until it hits me again and boosts its attack even more. But, it goes for Feint and I get another dig in, taking it out! Now...this does mean I could've just done that and my team wouldn't have been slain, but Hipper right now is the MVP. Lets see how long that lasts though. I'll say this the only reason I attempted again and risked it all is due to me looking at Hipper's attack and from battling the Luvdiscs. Their Take Downs did little to no damage so i thought he would be tanky enough and then thought that Dig should be good enough so Lucario couldn't hit Hipper for a turn once he was underground. And once I reached Route 11 I almost got taken out by a Sawk since he used Double Kick....that was frightening. I then start thinking of what to do for the gym. And I remembered I had a TM for Return so I might use that and replace Take Down if one of the gym trainers gives me trouble. And nevermind that plan....run failed due to a Psybeaming Sighilyph...Great...

Badges:2/8

Graveyard
654.gif
005.gif
696.gif
337.gif
559.gif
449.gif

Box
N/A

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 12, 2023
I might attempt another one a bit later since that is a bit down putting cause I got beaten by a random trainer and not really a major battle. But, this is a very interesting and fun challenge.

Years
Also, remember, starters can actually be any type, they are excempt from the type decree. Which makes sense, since not all of the different scenarios have a type to match the starters

Years
Also....you can use normal types....I totally missed that, I have edited it to where both are made alot bigger, so you can't miss the caveats.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 12, 2023
Username: Pok3pals
Is this an Ultimate challenge?: Nada
Game(s): White
Apocalype(s): Dragon Ball Z
Name used in game: Pok3pal

Round 2! Lets see how well this one will go.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 12, 2023

Dragon Ball Z Apocalocke(White)

Synopsis
Spoiler:

Badges: 1/8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tepig.gif

Nickname:
Flame
Nature
Hasty
Moveset:
-Tackle
-Tail Whip
-Ember
-Odor Sleuth
Held Item:
Potion
Level:
Ability:
Blaze
Role:
Schizophrenic
Stats:
HP:35
Attack:22
Defense:14
Special Attack:15
Special Defense:16
Speed:16
ani_bw_506.gif

Nickname:
Yamper
Nature
Quirky
Moveset:
-Leer
-Odor Sleuth
-Tackle
-Bite
Held Item:
Pokeball
Level:
Ability:
Pick Up
Role:
Schizophrenic
Stats:
HP:41
Attack:24
Defense:22
Special Attack:13
Special Defense:21
Speed:24

Graveyard
Spoiler:

Box
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
That sucks you lost your two pokemon, and your pickup pokemon is a scitzo....I have to mention this to my uncle, he's Scitzophrenic and he would probably get a kick out of this.,

Back