• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello again, adventurers! :3

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
  • Hello world!

Apparently if I leave for more than 30 days I can make a new intro, which is great because probably NO ONE REMEMBERS ME OMG NO

So, Hi!
    My name is Idan AKA Blastin'TyruntZ on here or Pokemon Showdown or basically anything. I was gone for a year...maybe more. Probably way more, but I can't recall now.
    I'm a 21 year-old guy from Israel who just loves Pokemon ever since I was a little kid running around shouting: "I SPIT FIRE CHARIZARD RAWR" at random people at my school.
    I initially left because I had exams, and life stuff I needed to take care of, and then stayed on the down-low since I thought no one would remember me...
    So what happened in my life, you might ask? Well lemme tell you sonny~
    I was recruited into the IDF (Israeli Defense Forces, army), and honorably discharged as of March 28th, 2019! WOOHOO!
    I just started a new job now, i'm doing much better, and I'm back for the forseeable future, so hello again. :) Hope we'll have a good one, guys.
    I know we're all mad about Sword and Shield, myself included, but always remember there's a light at the end of the tunnel and this franchise that we love will NEVER die as long as us, former tiny kids running around at schools keep doing what we do best - become champions.

I love each and every one of you and hope we'll have a great time reconnecting- you can absolutely ask me anything you want, i'm a pretty friendly fellow.

Idan.

p.s. i'm going on vacation at around the end of July and won't be on the site for a few days from around July 25th to the 30th.

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • Welcome back, Idan! Nice to hear you're happy with your new job, and that you're back active here in the forums. :) So what was your first Pokémon game, the one that made you love the franchise as a little kid?

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
  • Hi guys!!

Welcome back, Idan! Nice to hear you're happy with your new job, and that you're back active here in the forums. :) So what was your first Pokémon game, the one that made you love the franchise as a little kid?
    Well, my first pokemon game was Yellow when I was about 5 or 6 years old, I played with my cousin and we spent most of our summer days hating Pikachu. It was fun.

oooh glad you're doing well now! Welcome back Idan!! I remember you for sure, it's so awesome to have you return again. \o/
    SHEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Glad to see you too! We should totally catch up! :3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2023
    Wow, I recently joined and see somebody else coming back like this on the same day!
    I hope you have a fun time again on the forums and seems like you had a lot on your plate in the meantime, so I just hope the best for you now? ^^

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Oh hey! I remember you! I'm so glad things have been going well for you since you left, and it's certainly nice to have you back! A lot has changed on PC over the past year so if you need help navigating feel free to ask any of the staff members for guidance! :)

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
  • Wow, I recently joined and see somebody else coming back like this on the same day!
    I hope you have a fun time again on the forums and seems like you had a lot on your plate in the meantime, so I just hope the best for you now? ^^

Yo! Have fun! This is a happy place, just saying you have a friend in me already~

Oh hey! I remember you! I'm so glad things have been going well for you since you left, and it's certainly nice to have you back! A lot has changed on PC over the past year so if you need help navigating feel free to ask any of the staff members for guidance! :)

furious waving HELLO!
    Thank you!, I will most likely ask a lot of questions everywhere.

Last edited:
    Back