• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

heya i'm mel!!

Years
  • nice to meet yall, i'm mel!!! I'm really nervous around new people like this but I'm trying to break out of it and figured what better way than to join a community w common interests and found this forum and thought i'd try it out!! been a fan of pokemon since I was a kid but ive been so busy that I haven't actually finished usum yet lol

anyway I hope to get along with everyone! :)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC! We're a pretty laid back community, so you'll feel your nervousness go away in no time. Feel free to visit the Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon section of the community and join in on the discussions taking place. I haven't gotten it yet, but I do plan on grabbing a copy of Ultra Moon when I can. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me or another member of staff. Enjoy :D

Years
  • lol yeah, sounds like me w/ USUM too. Work takes a lot out of me. ;-; Welcome Mel! Your avatar is precious, Jirachi is adorable. I hope you will have a good time on PC. n~n

Metekulous

Twitch Streamer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2021
    Welcome to the community! Everyone's real nice here. You'll fit right in :)

Back