• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New proffesor tree name

Years
  • Since the Pokemon on switch is coming out that means... a new tree name for a pokemon proffesor watchu guys think it will be this time?

Years
  • Prof. Bayberry. I wanted a nice, silly tree name. I even attached a character to the professor. His full name is Murray Bayberry and he is a lanky scrarecrow-looking man with an impish smile. He is dressed in a straw hat and wears a pair of glasses. The fellow has enormous feet, made more noticeable by his pair of socks and open sandals.

He is your professor in a region called Ageas that I envision as Greece. I imagine him as having the personality of Hermes. If you know your myths Hermes is youthful and a helpful inventor, but also cunning and likes to play tricks so he is something of a practical joker in my Pokemon Obsidian journey.

These are the final evolutions of the starters he offers.

A beautiful peacock with tail feathers made of foliage
    Grass/fairy
    Avine

A noble griffin with wings always on fire.
    Fire/flying
    Torwind

A menacing black wolf with two heads who guards the river Styx.
    Water/dark
    Cerustyx

So which starter do you want from him?

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    Prof. Bayberry. I wanted a nice, silly tree name. I even attached a character to the professor. His full name is Murray Bayberry and he is a lanky scrarecrow-looking man with an impish smile. He is dressed in a straw hat and wears a pair of glasses. The fellow has enormous feet, made more noticeable by his pair of socks and open sandals.

He is your professor in a region called Ageas that I envision as Greece. I imagine him as having the personality of Hermes. If you know your myths Hermes is youthful and a helpful inventor, but also cunning and likes to play tricks so he is something of a practical joker in my Pokemon Obsidian journey.

These are the final evolutions of the starters he offers.

A beautiful peacock with tail feathers made of foliage
    Grass/fairy
    Avine

A noble griffin with wings always on fire.
    Fire/flying
    Torwind

A menacing black wolf with two heads who guards the river Styx.
    Water/dark
    Cerustyx

So which starter do you want from him?

You're way too obsessive sometimes, my friend, haha.

Back