• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Psychotic's Breeding Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmn.master

Hobbyist Game Developer
Years
  • Hey friend! I'm trying to get one of these guys:

Pokémon: Gothita
    Nature: Bold or Relaxed
    Ability: Shadow Tag
    IVs: As many 31 as possible and female. Don't ruin your weekend on it, but 31/X/31/31/31/X would be awesome. If you can get this particular spread, gender won't matter since I won't need to keep breeding and thus won't need a female for increased chance for HA passing down.
    Egg Moves (no guarantee, but I will try):

For trade, I've got an HA Careful Murkrow (prankster) breedject with X/31/31/0/31/X.

IGN: Derek
    FC: 3136-6572-9878

I'll be available for the next 6 hours, and all day tomorrow. Please let me know if you are interested!

PsychoticMoonlight

Beautiful Insanity
    Years
  • Hey friend! I'm trying to get one of these guys:

Pokémon: Gothita
    Nature: Bold or Relaxed
    Ability: Shadow Tag
    IVs: As many 31 as possible and female. Don't ruin your weekend on it, but 31/X/31/31/31/X would be awesome. If you can get this particular spread, gender won't matter since I won't need to keep breeding and thus won't need a female for increased chance for HA passing down.
    Egg Moves (no guarantee, but I will try):

For trade, I've got an HA Careful Murkrow (prankster) breedject with X/31/31/0/31/X.

IGN: Derek
    FC: 3136-6572-9878

I'll be available for the next 6 hours, and all day tomorrow. Please let me know if you are interested!

Sorry for being late. I'm interested in your murkrow. Could you list its nature?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back