• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Psychotic's Breeding Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoticMoonlight

Beautiful Insanity
Years
IGN: Daemon
Friend Code: 4983-6359-4016
Pokemon: Chimchar
Vulpix
Frokie
Nickname: Chimchar (Ifrit)
Frokie (Jecht)
Vulpix (Tsukuyomi)
Frokie (Male)
Vulpix (Female)
-Ability: Chimchar (Iron Fist)
Frokie (Protean)
Vulpix (Drought)
Level: All Level 1 please
IVs: Chimchar 31/31/x/31/31/31 Jolly
Vulpix 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid
Frokie 31/31/x/31/31/31 Jolly
Moveset: im not worried about the movesets
Payment: Power Anklet, Power Lens, Power Belt
Other: Im trying to find some one to breed me a ferroseed. can you recomend anyone?
I'm able to trade everyday at 11am est-1pm est or 10:30pm est-2am est
I don't know anyone for Ferroseed unfortunately. I'll get right on this after the previous orders are finished.

sorry can i requested the nature for the pokemon i wanted aswell?

Of course~ c:

Hello, really new to the site. I see you have a sap sipper Azurill there. I've always wanted one of those. How would I go about asking for one? There are a lot of rules here and I am quite confused as to how this all works.

All you have to do is offer something. c:

Good evening, I was interested in a few of your HA Pokemon and was wondering if you would like to trade for some of mine. I only have a few, but the ones that I do have at least 5IVs.

I have a;
Timid Goomy (Gooey) 31/x/31/31/31/31
Adamant Fletchling (Gales Wings) 31/31/31/x/31/31
Careful Shuckle (Contrary) 31/31/31/x/31/31

If you are interested I would like your HA Snivy, HA Chespin, HA Sandshrew, HA Chikorita, HA Turtwig, and HA Treecko. I also saw you are also getting an HA Tyrunt and I was hoping if I could trade my competitive Pokemon for the seven HA Pokemon.

To be honest, I'm not interested in competitive pokemon, but if you have any evolution items/stones, you can pay me in those as well.

[S-HIGHLIGHT]SHOP CLOSED UNTIL ALL ORDERS ARE FINISHED[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Jan 28, 2022
IGN: Sapphire
Friend code: 1006-0721-7286
Pokemon Litleo shiny (Female)
Level: any
IVS: 31/31/31/31/xx/31/ Timid
Move set: any
Payment: Blastonite + 6iv blaziken shiny or latios shiny
Other: I don't know if our country time is the same ( I live in the UK ) so I might not respond,
If necessary I am happy to give extra payments

Years
Hey Luna! I was wondering if i could help you complete your competetive pokemon list! I have Tons of 5IV Breedjects i can EV train and get battle ready for you! Just ask! and when i get them cloned i have these for you too!

6IV, Adamant, Crobat, EV trained on ATK and SPE, Friend ball, Male, Inner focus LV65
6IV, Modest, Ampharos, EV trained on SpA, DEF, and HP, Friend ball, Female, Static? LV50
6IV, Modest, Bellosom, EV trained on SpA and SpD, Moon bal, Female, Chloraphyll LV50

and a bunch more 5IV battle ready pokemon! so... do you want them once their cloned?

Years
Oh! I didn't know you needed stones! I can give you 3 waterstone's, and 3 thunderstone's. I also have 2 extra Dome fossil's, 2 extra Everstone's, an extra destiny knot, 2 extra power bands, and 3 rare candy's you can have all for free! just Tell me when you want them!

PsychoticMoonlight

Beautiful Insanity
Years
IGN: Sapphire
Friend code: 1006-0721-7286
Pokemon Litleo shiny (Female)
Level: any
IVS: 31/31/31/31/xx/31/ Timid
Move set: any
Payment: Blastonite + 6iv blaziken shiny or latios shiny
Other: I don't know if our country time is the same ( I live in the UK ) so I might not respond,
If necessary I am happy to give extra payments
I apologize, but I don't breed shinies.
Hey Luna! I was wondering if i could help you complete your competetive pokemon list! I have Tons of 5IV Breedjects i can EV train and get battle ready for you! Just ask! and when i get them cloned i have these for you too!

6IV, Adamant, Crobat, EV trained on ATK and SPE, Friend ball, Male, Inner focus LV65
6IV, Modest, Ampharos, EV trained on SpA, DEF, and HP, Friend ball, Female, Static? LV50
6IV, Modest, Bellosom, EV trained on SpA and SpD, Moon bal, Female, Chloraphyll LV50

and a bunch more 5IV battle ready pokemon! so... do you want them once their cloned?

Oh! I didn't know you needed stones! I can give you 3 waterstone's, and 3 thunderstone's. I also have 2 extra Dome fossil's, 2 extra Everstone's, an extra destiny knot, 2 extra power bands, and 3 rare candy's you can have all for free! just Tell me when you want them!
I'd love to take them off your hands, but I don't have much to offer. c:

Nadimo97

Peace be upon you and the mercy of God :)
Years
I'd love to take them off your hands, but I don't have much to offer. c:[/QUOTE]

Hi Moonlight i really want that HA Tododile you have there :)
IGN: Nadimo
Friend Code: 0791 1879 2190
Pokemon: HA Tododile
Nickname: /
Nature: Adamant
Ability:Sheer Force
Level: LVL 1
IVs:5 IVs - Special Attack
Moveset: through breeding Dragon Dance and Ice Punch
Payment: I have HA Nidoran and HA Wailmer :D

JOBO

o/_\O
Years
Hey there, I realize that your shop is closed and I'm not making an order. I actually have some HA Pokemon I want to donate!

The Pokemon are:

Cranidos, Aipom, Kricketot, Bagon, Pawniard, Kangaskhan, Buneary, Chansey, Exeggcute, Mawile, Glameow, Meowth.

The are all female in Dream balls! Let me know if you are interested and we can find a time to meet up! Thanks :)

PsychoticMoonlight

Beautiful Insanity
Years
Hi Moonlight i really want that HA Tododile you have there :)
IGN: Nadimo
Friend Code: 0791 1879 2190
Pokemon: HA Tododile
Nickname: /
Nature: Adamant
Ability:Sheer Force
Level: LVL 1
IVs:5 IVs - Special Attack
Moveset: through breeding Dragon Dance and Ice Punch
Payment: I have HA Nidoran and HA Wailmer :D
I take this since on of my other orders has been completed, but please be aware that the shop was actually closed.

Hey there, I realize that your shop is closed and I'm not making an order. I actually have some HA Pokemon I want to donate!

The Pokemon are:

Cranidos, Aipom, Kricketot, Bagon, Pawniard, Kangaskhan, Buneary, Chansey, Exeggcute, Mawile, Glameow, Meowth.

The are all female in Dream balls! Let me know if you are interested and we can find a time to meet up! Thanks :)
I'd love to take those off your hands, though I do feel bad taking them for free. I'm available all day today, but on Saturday and Sunday I'm available from 12pm-7pm.

Nadimo97

Peace be upon you and the mercy of God :)
Years
I take this since on of my other orders has been completed, but please be aware that the shop was actually closed.

I'd love to take those off your hands, though I do feel bad taking them for free. I'm available all day today, but on Saturday and Sunday I'm available from 12pm-7pm.
Thanks alot and sorry for not noticing :)

JOBO

o/_\O
Years

I should be available for the next few hours. I will add you right away :)
Don't feel bad, these Pokemon were all in line to be wonder traded!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 8, 2017
Hello :) could I ask for a perfect IV ditto? That's all that matters to me! And if you have specifics you'd like in return just let me know! Thank you so much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back