• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Proposal: The Apprehensive Guide to the Anime

Years
  • The Apprehensive Guide to the Anime is a list detailing the importance (or lack thereof) of each episode throughout the 900+ long series that is the Pokemon anime, and it certainly has problems with its current format - however, as an Article, the format could be vastly improved and provide easier access and understanding towards the reasons of what make an episode so worthwhile to watch, albeit without spoiling the precise reason.

Luckily, a decent chunk of this has already been done by me, and all it needs is some format updating (changing certain things to be more or less important) and to be adapted into the article form.

Thank You for your time,
    Eksevis

To summarize; Could you please make this forum an article?
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=384033

Years
  • What GP said: you come to us with an idea. If we think the idea has potential for an Article, we then approve and greenlight it to then go to or Editor's Workshop, where you start working on the piece!

With this in mind, I need to have a look at our Anime article before approving this as we have summaries and reviews on episodes as they come out.

What exactly are you planning to do in your article? Will it be episode-by-episode, or will you summarise each category? What is the end goal of your article, like what do you want the readers to have learned/found out once they have finished reading it?

From what I understand it will not be particularly detailed. Rather it's just a list of which episodes contain important plot events and which do not.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • If it's just a list like how the thread has it set up, that'd be fine, and I'm also fine if you want to adapt it with more detail.

Presentation is the main thing to consider for Daily. You use spoiler tags but we haven't used those before - I imagine it's implementable but we can also consider some other way without (scrolling would suck though... maybe a multi-page article?). As for the stats for each season (important, filler, etc), I wonder if we could have pie-chart versions of those too.

Back