• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Heros

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
  • Sapphire Latios said:
    the ending sad :'( and my brother loves that movie he watched it like 10 times in the past 2 days...and i think that Bianca kissed Ash at the end cause her hat was still in her house...thats my opinion! :laugh:
    Latias kissed Ash. Bianca always had that on and at the end there was no hat on her head.

It took me forever to find this movie, and today I got it and the movie was great. 10/10 It is my second fav after Pokemon 2000 *still wish he could find 2000 on DVD*. It had a sad ending, but all (not counting 4 Ever) had a sad ending. It was a great movie, if you have not seen it then you should go and get it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2004
    Actually, I am in the minority. I liked 4ever better than Heroes. Not that Heroes wasn't good, and the graphics ROCK. But the english version (I don't know about the Japanese version) paid TOO much detail to the graphics and not enough on story. I mean that whole running through the city scene took entirely too much time out of the plot, IMO. But it was still a good movie with a great story. Definitely worth watching and having on DVD.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • brmsort said:
    Actually, I am in the minority. I liked 4ever better than Heroes. Not that Heroes wasn't good, and the graphics ROCK. But the english version (I don't know about the Japanese version) paid TOO much detail to the graphics and not enough on story. I mean that whole running through the city scene took entirely too much time out of the plot, IMO. But it was still a good movie with a great story. Definitely worth watching and having on DVD.

That's only the English version. Due to cuts and changes the plot gets altered and reduced. Very pity, because it is a great movie.

Last edited:

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • Actually, I don't think the dubbed versions are worth watching at all. n.n()
    Iv never seen the English version, but I think the artwork is beautiful, and the story is extreamly cute.
    Iv been thinking of renting the Heroes DVD if it inclueds a commentary, though. It's always so interesting to hear what the voice actors have to say. n.n()

Back