• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Dimension

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
This game looks amazing. I have only one question that will this game be available in English or not?

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2022
Yes, I asked some years ago the permission to use them :v
And thx for your feedback ♥

Not to be rude or a downer, but do you have any evidence of this being the case? I don't see anywhere that gives credit to the original creators of those sprites or even anywhere that denotes that they aren't in fact yours.

Years
  • Age 49
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Game lloks like it will be fun can not wait to play it. Any timetable on when a demo will be out.

Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2021
Not to be rude or a downer, but do you have any evidence of this being the case? I don't see anywhere that gives credit to the original creators of those - or even anywhere that denotes that they aren't in fact yours.

I have to agree with this poster. I used to be an avid player of that game and it holds a dear spot in my memories. I find it very doubtful that you communicated to mods of that site to use their models. Speaking from personal experience, when a sprite was submitted as a possible new monster, and if accepted, was considered IP under MRO. Granted the site is now down so I can't double check, but I can say with 98% certainty that they did not allow their monsters to be externally redistributed. Most likely because there was an in-game shop to purchase said monsters so having said monsters appear in outside sources would be a conflict of interest. With MRO going offline in ~2018, I find the statement that you asked "years" ago dubious. And playing devil's advocate, even if you miraculously received permission from original mods, the fact that you are not providing any credit to artists is concerning

It's a topic that hits home for me because I have personally had my artwork stolen and unacknowledged by Pokemon Uranium and seeing it happen in other places is disgusting.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 8, 2021
It looks really good. I hope this game will be playable on mac computers, there are so many good looking fan made games that just can't be played on anything but windows TwT

Earhart

pilot supreme ☆
Years
Salut, je suis une anglo qui est fluent en français. Si tu veux une traductrice je peuvent t'aider. DM moi pour mon couriel!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 14, 2022
Hello, I am a game designer as well. I don't speak French, but I would love to help with mapping.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2019
This look really awesome.. and what about the English version ? When will it be available

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 9, 2019
Saw this while looking up another fan made game, really love the sprite work in this and the story seems like it'll be awesome can't wait for this to be finished would love to play it and get my hands on a Gilga.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 4, 2021
How much experience are you guys looking for in your recruitments? I am going to start going to school for Graphic Arts starting in September, and I would love to join your team to develop some more skills as a graphic artist.

Back