• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Dimension

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2023
    New presentation, new style, new things, and the first chapter has been released !!!!

And during all November, an event occure :
    - 8 New fakemons and shapes
    - The 1st Dimension is annexed AND temporary
    - The holding system (to be optimized)
    - The Halloween focus

- Halloween 2020, the 1st dimension annex.
    Discover the Desesplain and its Pokémon in a very short story.
    Attend the event and get unique Pokémon, including an Event Exclusive Evolution (some Pokémon are exclusive to the event, they will not be available later. If you've obtained them, you'll be able to keep them outside of the event period).
    Unlock two Event Exclusive outfits.

To participate it's very simple: finish chapter 1 of the story and head to Casthub.
    Beat the trainers and get sweets to exchange for rewards.

The event is here for an indefinite period of time. This is the 1st event and we want to see the reactions of the players to the available content.

Ahmad Adnan

Unknown Elite
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2021
    Omg one of the best fan games ever and its made from psdk too love your work

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2023
    I will try to give you only the biggest update on this topic for not flooding it. Here come the update of today !

DIMENSION 1.26

Added/edited contents :
    - The mailbox is now available. Open it from your menu in order to read the letters and retrieve rewards related to events or simply gifts.
    - Changed the object to summon. Due to errors, the object "Old item" is no longer used to invoke, so you can sell them. However a new item has been added, the "Crystalline piece". Its method of obtaining is the same as for the Old item (which is no longer recoverable) and its use too.
    - For those who bought the "Old item" at the Halloween event, you can now buy "Crystalline piece" instead.
    - The chromatic rate has increased to 1/1024. Good shiny hunting to all.
    - Pictures for Caskoizo have been added.
    - Shuppet can now be catch in the Halloween area.
    - The old music exclusive to Pokémon Dimension will be replaced little by little. As we no longer have a musician, we prefer to offer you a game with various game sounds rather than a partially unique soundtrack.
    - Content for future updates has been added but is not available. That'll be one less thing to download on the next big update.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2023
    DIMENSION 1.28 / 1.29

Added/edited contents :
    - Total rework of the main menu. Now your team show you their level, and when you click on, they show you how they love you. You can now see if you catch/see a Pokémon in the area radar.
    - We add a lot of new success that appear in our discord ( #🚝feed ), like how many different Pokémon you caught, or if you get a shiny !
    - We add the Explorer Kit. You can find new objects in different spot in all Ishiria region. To obtain it, you have to complete a quest at Hameau Rizon.
    All the spot will respawn every 6 hours
    - We add a craft made with runic and corrupted piece, that you can drop in the Explorer spot. Go to Acacia lab to fuse them to one Crystalize fragment.
    - All the missing shiny were adding.

Fixed bugs :
    - When you get a shiny, your game doesn't turn French. If your game is in French, you can change it in options !
    - When you tried to get a mail with a Pokémon when your team is not full, the game crashed.

05IfNbWobj.gif

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2023
    No, for now we add a few Pokémon from all gen, but we planned to add as much as we can :p

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2023
    DIMENSION 1.31

Added contents :
    - REDESIGN OF THE SUMMON SYSTEM. The changes :
    -- Rates go from 70/20/9/1 to 60/30/9/1
    -- There are two ways to summon: single summon with 5 fragments, multi summon with 50 fragments. Multi summon gives you an extra free Pokémon at the rate of 0/60/30/10.
    -- Categories are well represented now, you can navigate more easily.
    Thanks to @Redder#0422 who has worked hard for many days to bring you this system.
    - Added a new fangame music to Casthub. Thanks to @Gengar#2922 who joined the team to continue composing.
    - Addition of elements for the December update, not available.

Don't forget to talk to the plant in the Pokecenter if you can't take more than 99 items

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    A quick question, how do we get exp share in this game? Do we have have exp training trainers in this?

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2023
    Before the end of the first chapter, you don't have any exp training trainers. You unlock one of them at Portantôt and other during event ( right now some of them are in Desesplaine, our Halooween event ).
    And about the exp share, it will be add in the next chapter, we think that it's too early for now to add it :p

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    is there a way we can change the control scheme in this? the default controls got me all jumbled up

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    of all the fakemon ive ran into so far rapacier is one of my favorites............ am i right in assuming that its basically a baby skarmory? its also cute as heck

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2023
    DIMENSION 1.33

- A lot of the Explorakit spots have been removed. They now are exclusively in caves or in mountainous areas, canyons,...
    - The fishing spots have been removed. The fishing rod now works as it did before.
    - The clothing system has been reworked. You now only see the clothes you own.
    - The Ability Moxie is now working normally.
    - The limit of the items you can own has been increased.
    - The Ice Rock and Moss Rock have been added in Travestiges and in the Foret Laiguente to allow your Eevee to evolve.

IF THERE IS ANY PROBLEM TO LAUNCH YOU SAVE, TELL US IN THE #🧩bugs CHANNEL
    (and don't forget to save regularly)

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2023
    No. For now this game have 6/7 hours of gameplay. We have some farm or event after finishing the first chapter with 28 level as cap ! We're finishing the December event right now and we will continue working on the next chapter.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2023
    DIMENSION 1.33

Added content :
    -The Christmas Event is now available!
    -- Discover the Keo-Keo Island, an island close to the Alola Archipelago, where snow always fall for its inhabitants.
    -- Gotta catch those new Pokemon, as well as the first Legendary Pokemon of our game ( Warning, its catch rate is very low, however numerous objects on the island will be at your disposal to help you in your adventure)
    -- Take part in the Island's trials!
    -- Summon some more Pokemon by using the summoning focus (the event will surely change and improve as time passes by)

Glitches known:
    - Fishing might crash your game.
    - Apricorns won't respawn sometimes.

Game_nnhnD3YTvN.png

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2021
    *sigh* Im getting pissed... i downloaded the launcher, extracted the compressed file, and ran the launcher application... both normally and as admin... and nothing... how do i download this game... do i need download from both the microsoft link and the mega link? im running a 64 bit computer... and i cant figure out this stupid launcher... Edit: for the record i been at this for about 3 hours trying to figure this out... deleting and reinstalling and internet drops and failures, and failed download attempts... im real close to saying Eff this game im not even gonna try it...

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    *sigh* Im getting pissed... i downloaded the launcher, extracted the compressed file, and ran the launcher application... both normally and as admin... and nothing... how do i download this game... do i need download from both the microsoft link and the mega link? im running a 64 bit computer... and i cant figure out this stupid launcher... Edit: for the record i been at this for about 3 hours trying to figure this out... deleting and reinstalling and internet drops and failures, and failed download attempts... im real close to saying Eff this game im not even gonna try it...

the fact ur having issues is rather surprising tbh......... have you ever thought to check the folder labled "PokemonDimension" that appears after you finish getting all the files from the launcher program? because no offense and not to be rude but it clearly seems you havent as the game is placed in that folder after booting up the launcher program and that folder in of itself is defaulted to the very same folder the launcher's .exe file is located

again not to be rude and i mean no offense by this but if you want to be pissed then be pissed at yourself for not noticing something like this and i apologize if what i said came off as rude/offensive as it wasnt my intent

Back