• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Black Cinder

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
Years
  • I need flash and cant find it... it hard to navigate thru the cave

Spoiler:

Is there a move relearner in this game yet?

Spoiler:

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
    Years
  • How can I enter the door with the broken knob in the wong mansion
    Spoiler:

Is there a place to farm heart scales?
    Spoiler:

Sorry DigitalZone if i litter your thread by trying to answer the questions, if you feel i shouldn't do this just tell me

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Sorry DigitalZone if i litter your thread by trying to answer the questions, if you feel i shouldn't do this just tell me
    No, don't worry. On the contrary, thanks for answering!

Night time in the forest is too dark i can't see anything in the game
    There's no option for the brightness sadly, but it's something i could work on

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
    Years
  • No, don't worry. On the contrary, thanks for answering!

Haha i'm glad then, but i guess it's my time to ask a few question myself
    1. Is there's anywhere i could buy stones, i just want to plan ahead to get the pokemons i want
    2. When the subway will be finished renovating. I really want to go back to the daycare without retracing steps backward again
    3. Is there a way to reduce certain EV ingame? I kind of need it
    4. After that berry catching game, where are you supposed to go? I don't know where to go now haha

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Rakugan

Garuka
    Years
  • Quest Related Question:
    Spoiler:

Appreciate it if you can help!

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2021
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Thanks for answersering me

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2021
    One quick question I'm in the part of the lab and I can't figure out the password for the last door I don't know if it's part of the history but probably there's some kind of pokemon or item inside could someone give me a hint or even the password please?

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
    Years
  • Quest Related Question:
    Spoiler:

Appreciate it if you can help!

Well for that one, what you should do is
    Spoiler:

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
    Years
  • One quick question I'm in the part of the lab and I can't figure out the password for the last door I don't know if it's part of the history but probably there's some kind of pokemon or item inside could someone give me a hint or even the password please?

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2021
    Spoiler:

Thanks I'm gonna do that

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2022
    Are there alolan forms in the game? the reason i ask is because i want to get alolan marowak.

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2019
    I have a question i have a rockruff tht tried to evolve into morning lycanroc but cancelled it and im trying to get midnight version is there a way to make sure i get midnight lycanroc form cuz whether nightime in game or nighttime irl its just morning lycanroc

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2021
    I have a question i have a rockruff tht tried to evolve into morning lycanroc but cancelled it and im trying to get midnight version is there a way to make sure i get midnight lycanroc form cuz whether nightime in game or nighttime irl its just morning lycanroc

Lycanrock will change forms by itself if is night in the game then he will change to midnight form and if is day to the morning just go to battle with lycanrock in night time and he will change forms

Back