• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Cleaning Your Badges

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • In D/P/PT and B/W, you could Clean Your Badges. The cleaner they were, the clearer sound they would make.

Did you clean your badges? I often tried to whenever I remembered that it was a feature, lol.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • i did when dppt was new and i was playing almost daily, but when i replay them, i kind of forget about it. rip. it's a nice little feature, though.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I haven't really done it much on my current Platinum run

I'm like afraid that if I do it too much I'll murder my touchscreen lol

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • I never understood what that was and how to do it tbh lol. It's rather useless and forgettable tho so I never do it.

Sirfetch’d

I had forgotten about this feature until I recently replayed Platinum. I think I ended up shining one or two of my badges but my hand got tired and I gave up. It's a cool feature though!

Back