• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other✓] CFRU and DPE problems

Child Amnesiac

Ever changing
Years
So, I'm having some problems with the CFRU and DPE. When I evolved Murkrow into Honchkrow and Togetic into Togekiss, they try to learn glitched moves. Togekiss tries to learn "-" and Honchkrow tires to learn ".". So, what's going on? Is it a bug with the DPE and the method of learning moves upon evolution? As well Gigalith had no moves when I evolved it, and I assume Boldore had no moves either. That might be a problem with the DPE more than anything, and before you ask; yes I did expand movesets in the DPE.

So, what's going on here, and can it be fixed?

Edit: I think I solved the problem! I must have had expand move sets on both the CFRU and DPE. It'll take another compile, but I think I can get it right this time.

Last edited:
Back