• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SilverStilletto 's Fan Club

Code

Stealcase
Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Cavepersons are big bad (and AWESOME! =D) peoples. They be strong, so they can survive. I iz weak. Therefore, I wanna be a cave person! XD

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Weather likes to be weathery, just like I like to keep this place alive, cause Silv is awesome! =D

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Awesome!!! Over here it's snowing nonstop!
    But we don't get to not go ter school.....XD

Eternal_Sonata

Miracle Voice
    Years
  • aww... so far this has been the snowwiest winter ive ever known. we got three snowdays before Christmas, then two weeks ago, friday was cut short, we got a week of snowdays, monday was off for President's Day, tuesday was a snowday, and weve had two hour delays this whole week.

now, for those of you in me fan club who check in fairly often, you guys get a special treat!! for those who didnt know, im writing a fanfic of pokesupe (Pokemon Special/Adventures). i have started writing chapter three. your special treat will be sneak previews!! there will be times (when i feel like it, have something i want advice or constructive criticism on, or when i write something im really proud of) that ill post a paragraph or two here... they wont be too often (maybe), but... me epic buddies deserve SOMETHING special, right? ok, let me find the perfect one to start... ok!

from chapter three...

"Yeah. I should get going... Vermillion has enough refugees without sheltering me, too." Red walked toward the Northern end of town, heading for Saffron. He didn't realize he was being watched. He didn't notice the man in the green camoflage army suit with a blonde buzz cut watching his every move as he passed the city boundary.

so theres your sample. and yes, most of me paragraphs in the fic are that short.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Yay! Sneak peaks are my cup o tea! (Or coffee, since I prefer that. XD)
    Awesome, Silv! =D

EDIT: I'm goin ter bed....gnight! =)

Last edited:

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Pm was wonderful!! You are a great writer, Silv! =D
    And all you other peeps should bump this place up again more often....This place deserves to be on top! =D

Back