• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon OA Emerald

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    is it possible to trade future gen and mega evo pokemon to noral emerald or ruby or fr

I'm not sure if it's possible, but I do know that whatever pokemon that was replaced with the mega is the one you'll get via trade. For instance, if he replaced Pikachu with a Mega Salemence, then you won't get the mega, but you'll get a Pikachu. This is because normal emerald reads the Pokemon from the list it uses inside the rom, not the other way around. And if the Pokemon replaced is in between Celebi and Treeko (25 slots, I believe) then it won't be possible, as original untouched FR/LG/E reads them as bad eggs.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2017
    Do stone evolutions still learn moves (for eg. Gallade)?
    Do mega evolved Pokémon learn moves (like Swampert, Manectric)?

Just started the hack,patched all of the versions seperately(Original,Sinnoh,Unova and Kalos)and tried all of em.Very good Ill say.Just a few questions-

1)What are the Main differences between the patches(Unova,Sinnoh etc)except the starters.Are the wild Pokemon changed?Trainer Roster changed?
    2)If I play one of the versions(Take Sinnoh here),will I be able to catch the starters from Hoenn,Unova and Kalos?I've seen that you listed the ones from Gen 1 and 2.Also,can I catch the starters which I didn't choose?If so I'd like to know where.
    3)Can I just shuffle between Mega and Regular?I mean can I use the same stone over and over?Or does it use the Sun Stone once mega evolved and then if I De-evolve it,I new to get a New Sun Stone?

Anyways this is a Great hack,looking forward to complete it

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2015
    I'm new to playing rom hacks, and perhaps a bit confused - you've previously said that you "don't have to" apply all the patches included in the download, but what exactly does each one do?

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2018
    Ok is this the game download on media fure or a patch to enerald if its a patch can u tell me how to do it please

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2018
    Ok i patched it with kalos great job on the game but can u apply all the patches to one emerald or do u have to patch and play separate. Btw i like ur signature

Years
  • guidelines in how to make it a gba file please

I only get ips file's where are the gba files ??

Hey, the distrubtion of ROM files is illegal and therefore not permitted on this forum. The included .ips file should be applied to a .gba file that you yourself should find of the base ROM using a patcher such as Lunar IPS. Please check out the rules in the future before making a post, thanks!

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    I have only one nitpic about this hack - Evening & Night palletes are to damn dark... My eyes hurts!

But ignoring this one little flaw... this is one of the simplest hacks, but it is very enjoyable... I like it.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2016
    Edit : sorry I forgot to read the 1st post about trading so I edit it out

Thank for the rom hack!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back