• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Pokemon Go Survey for COVID

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2021
    Hi,

We are a group of researchers from the School of Information Systems of Curtin University. We would like to invite you to a survey study that investigates game behaviour of Pokemon GO players during pandemic. No personally identifiable data will be collected and you participation is completely voluntary and responses will be anonymous. The questionnaire will take approximately 15-20 minutes to complete.

If you agree to participate in the survey, please click the link below:

https://curtin.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cI9DkWbAECqyowC

Curtin University Human Research Ethics Committee (HREC) has approved this study (HREC number HRE2021-0478).

I will post the final research result in the discussion board as well.
    Thanks for your contribution.

School of Information Systems
    Curtin Business School

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Hi, -survey info-
    Hi there!

As your thread is more about GO than our site (Daily) for Pokemon themed articles, I've moved this thread for you to the Mobile games section. I'll also link it for you in our discord server. But if you wanted coverage on this survey or once completed its results in a Daily news article, that could be arranged too, just let me know.

(PS I actually just started work in another department of Curtin! Small world.)

Back