• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hellooooo theeeeeeeere

Fami

Gary was here, Ash is a loser
Years
  • Age 27
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 21, 2018
Hi! i'm Fami

I was OBSESSED with pokemon as a kid. Like super obsessed. I even messed around with ROMhacking RSE, but i was like 11 years old, so as you'd imagine, I didn't produce anything especially enjoyable.

Anyway, I've been trying to get back into Pokémon lately so I thought I'd join here and catch up on stuff that I missed (it's been about 8 years since I really paid attention...)

Hope you can all forgive me for being dumb and not knowing anything x.x;

Years
Hi there!! Welcome to PC!

The Previous Generation section might be one of the first stops you make - it's all about the older generations of games [Gen 1 - Gen 6]

What's the last game you played? Do you think you'll get Let's Go Pikachu or Eevee? (They're the latest titles, to be released on the Switch in about a week).

Fami

Years
  • Age 27
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 21, 2018
Hi there!! Welcome to PC!

The Previous Generation section might be one of the first stops you make - it's all about the older generations of games [Gen 1 - Gen 6]

What's the last game you played? Do you think you'll get Let's Go Pikachu or Eevee? (They're the latest titles, to be released on the Switch in about a week).

Yeah, I'll catch up there. The last one I played was Platinum so I think I'll just buy the ones after that and replay them in order maybe?

I don't have a Switch ._. I don't have very much money so...

Years
Yeah, I'll catch up there. The last one I played was Platinum so I think I'll just buy the ones after that and replay them in order maybe?

I don't have a Switch ._. I don't have very much money so...

Platinum is my favorite title to date!! \o/ Yeah, definitely find them used and give them a play - just don't feel like you gotta do it right away. :)

Fami

Years
  • Age 27
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 21, 2018
Platinum is my favorite title to date!! \o/ Yeah, definitely find them used and give them a play - just don't feel like you gotta do it right away. :)

I'm not in any HUGE rush but I would like to get it done eventually ^_^

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 2, 2019
Hello,

I am new around here, I mainly joined to discuss my translation projects. (Which I cant post any links to yet)

Currently I am translating FireRed into dutch for my sons birthday. (He can barely read dutch as of yet, so English is a bit too much of an effort)

Years
yeahhh there is a lot to catch up on in regards to Pok?mon, but it's the good kind. <3 Lots of fun games and such to check out. Welcome, Fami! Enjoy posting around and such, feel free to let us know if you need any help =)

Back