• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Sea Temple v1.0B

Lance Koijer 2.0

Lance Koijer
Years
Responses are inserted at the end of each question.
So, I already started playing the game and it has really good potential but I've found some issues that needs to be addressed:

1. Echoed Voice is a Ground Type move and it's description is glitched. fixed
2. Some of the description of the new items is glitched and go past above the game character limit. Fixed some
3. Some grammatical errors and because of this, the writing of story of the game looks mediocre. oh! I'll take a look at that.
4. Some of the maps really need some work, especially Criscanto Town, and Route 1, whose connection tile to the city where you need to meet Professor Jimwell, does not really match well with the connection tile of the city. nice catch, I'll update that.
5. Some of the sprites were way to big, and the running sprite of the male character looks really odd. What sprite specifically? Trainer Sprites or Pokémon Sprites?
6. The Gen. 6 Exp. Share system slows down the level up rate of my Pokemon and it isn't even programmed correctly, in XY and later games, the Pokemon in front of the party receives full Exp. while the other Pokemon that didn't participate in the battle receives half of the Exp. of the participating Pokemon in the battle. Because of the Exp. Share bug, my rival is way past above the level of my Pokemon. Either you fix it and put an on and off system for the Exp. Share or just change the Exp. Share to it's original mechanics in Gen. 3. [I'll update it sooner or later

Thanks guys for giving feedback

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 6, 2021
i choose fennekin but for some reason when i want to do a fire attack fennekin do nothing. and when i catched my first pokemon it turn into otheer fennekin with 9 in attack and when it levels up that number doesent change. sorry for my bad english

Lance Koijer 2.0

Lance Koijer
Years
i choose fennekin but for some reason when i want to do a fire attack fennekin do nothing. and when i catched my first pokemon it turn into otheer fennekin with 9 in attack and when it levels up that number doesent change. sorry for my bad english

The ember bug is fixed already, I'll upload it later. However, do you mean by attack is it's stat?

Leaving your house occasionally triggers opening cutscene.

That's one of the bugs I am still figuring out.

Yoooo its finally here cant wait to play those screenshots look sick

Thanks!

glong279

A Royal Knight
Years
Hey man, the game is indeed, buggy. I got to Astervilla, and boy it's sure is dangerous. The PC is unusable (good thing I can go back to Olenburg). The crowd sometimes reappear, which is hard to ignore. And in the Salon, if the first Trainer's Jigglypuff uses Play Nice, the game freezes.

UPDATE: Okay, after I've beaten Aster, the PC works fine. But I didn't get a new TM. In fact, the 2 Gym Leaders gave me the same TM 39: Rock Tomb, which I can't teach my Aron with, who learnt it himself. Growl and Tackle keep reappearing when my Pok?mon level up after I had my Pok?mon forget them. Also, Play Nice itself is bugged. Dex Entries are messed up, but I guess no one really cares about that.

But aside from the bugs, I'm enjoying this game.

Last edited:

Lance Koijer 2.0

Lance Koijer
Years
Hey man, the game is indeed, buggy. I got to Astervilla, and boy it's sure is dangerous. The PC is unusable (good thing I can go back to Olenburg). The crowd sometimes reappear, which is hard to ignore. And in the Salon, if the first Trainer's Jigglypuff uses Play Nice, the game freezes.

UPDATE: Okay, after I've beaten Aster, the PC works fine. But I didn't get a new TM. In fact, the 2 Gym Leaders gave me the same TM 39: Rock Tomb, which I can't teach my Aron with, who learnt it himself. Growl and Tackle keep reappearing when my Pokémon level up after I had my Pokémon forget them. Also, Play Nice itself is bugged. Dex Entries are messed up, but I guess no one really cares about that.

But aside from the bugs, I'm enjoying this game.

Hello pal! Thanks for playing the hack and reporting its bugs...

I've made all moves not to make the game crash but not all give a correct move effects. It's to make the game smooth when played. I have also fixed the TM... I will upload the corrected beta sooner or later

Years
  • Age 61
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
Is there anyway to get ash greninja if so how and do you use z moves

Lance Koijer 2.0

Lance Koijer
Years
Is there anyway to get ash greninja if so how and do you use z moves

Ash-Greninja will be available on the future releases. Z-Moves can be used by making your Pokémon Hold a Z-Crystal. It must know a move required for a particular Z-Move to be used, then press L Button until the Z Animation plays.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 16, 2018
UPDATE!!!

Pokemon sea Temple v1.0A
Download Link: Click Here

Bug Fixes:
  • Fixes the bug when some moves, when used, crash the game.
  • Fixes the issue when challenging Verma
  • Fixes the unavailability of Z-Moves. (NOTE: If you have saved the game already before the Totem Event in Aster Forest, you're in luck. But if you have saved the game beyond that event, you have to restart it.)
  • Fixes the Waterium Z issue
  • Fixes the Question in Honeyberry Gym

If you found bugs, glitches, grammatical errors and/or any thing that makes the game so inconvenient, please post it here. Thanks!

Last edited:

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-C
Years
My game freezes whenever I start it and leave the house. does anyone have any idea to why this happens?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 6, 2019
Game restarts after i leave the house ,after restarting there is no problem but after completing the first gym i m stuck

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 16, 2018
I used the Attack Bag S on my Chespin a few times and then it turned into a Toxapex...then a blank slot. When I checked this blank slot, the game crashed.
That issue exists in V-Boy 1.8 as far as I know.
I suggest using My Boy or Visual Boy's version below 1.8

Game restarts after i leave the house ,after restarting there is no problem but after completing the first gym i m stuck

I used the Attack Bag S on my Chespin a few times and then it turned into a Toxapex...then a blank slot. When I checked this blank slot, the game crashed.

Fixed

UPDATE!!!

Pokemon sea Temple v1.0B
Download Link: Click Here

Bug Fixes:
  • Fixes the Stat Bags Issues
  • Fixes the Bubble Animation Issue
  • Fixes the Landalure Gym Issue
  • Added Poison Arena Ability (Ginoan Roserade's Signature Ability)

If you found bugs, glitches, grammatical errors and/or any thing that makes the game so inconvenient, please post it here. Thanks!

Last edited:

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
I'm stuck on the part in pokehigh (near the end of the beta) where the teacher asks something about the TM 79 (it's spelled wrong so I don't know what to answer) so could I please have a hint or
the answer please. By the way great game I love it. Keep working hard.

Last edited:

Lance Koijer 2.0

Lance Koijer
Years
I'm stuck on the part in pokehigh (near the end of the beta) where the teacher asks something about the TM 79 (it's spelled wrong so I don't know what to answer) so could I please have a hint or
the answer please. By the way great game I love it. Keep working hard.

the hint is this move was one of the move tutors in Fire Red.

Back