• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Sea Temple v1.0B

CoreBear

Pokémon Master
Years
Imma sound real stupid but ohmagawd this looks amazing! I've got every reason to be excited for this, don't I!

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
I'm 26 years old & planning to join the 27 club. this hack better be complete before that

Chill man, it's free let them take there time. It's going to take a while cause I remember them saying there adding pokegear and pokeride. If you don't have a job get one instead of complaining. Sorry it just disgraces me why people like you whine and complain over something that's free especially if you truly are turning 27.

bh02032002

Years
The next beta would probably not add the PokéNav Function.
It includes 4th and 5th gym.

ok good to know. disappointed pokenav is not a thing but otherwise im happy. oh and one more thing if you can make the tests in pokehigh (or whatever is the 3rd gym) easier I would really appreciate it (because in my opinion it was way too hard) but other than that am excited for the next beta.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 15, 2022
For the second gym, one question remains. The answer to TM79 is not working. Neither Dark Pulse nor Frost Breath works

Attachments

• Screenshot (63).png
    Screenshot (63).png
    77.9 KB · Views: 8

bh02032002

Years
have not heard anything about this rom hack since 1 and a half months ago any news on the progress or if its still in devolopment?

Lance Koijer 2.0

Lance Koijer
Years
Guys! Sorry for delays!

I was really busy doing stuffs in school but I'm not abandoning this hack.

I'm here to give you an update about the Poké Nave. It's actually in its 40%. Here's the video

This will not be available on the next beta yet as I am still polishing the codes. And about the release of the next beta, there's no specific date yet, maybe by Christmas Season with christmas gifts like Meltan and more.

bh02032002

Years
Guys! Sorry for delays!

I'm here to give you an update about the Poké Nave. It's actually in its 40%. Here's the video

This will not be available on the next beta yet as I am still polishing the codes. And about the release of the next beta, there's no specific date yet, maybe by Christmas Season with christmas gifts like Meltan and more.

good stuff. i am happy to see this hack is not abandoned i have been following it for a while now so keep up the great work

Delta231

A noob
Years
Guys! Sorry for delays!

Great stuff there but graphics could be improved.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 15, 2018
I have just started playing this game it is really good I liked it but can plz any1 tell me the answer to the all the questions of the 3rd gym(the teacher).

PkmnTrainerKonner

PkmnTrainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen yesterday
Where do I go after I get my starter? The guard won't let me go south. Also the game seems to reset itself after I exit the player's house.

bh02032002

Years
so much for the christmas update i was so excited to play it. And just a suggestion, try to make a discord server for updates on the games release. if not try posting more of the progress on the forums. hope you get the next beta done soon

Back