• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Sea Temple v1.0B

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 5, 2023
so much for the christmas update i was so excited to play it. And just a suggestion, try to make a discord server for updates on the games release. if not try posting more of the progress on the forums. hope you get the next beta done soon

You can follow this page if you are interested to know about the latest updates.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 20, 2019
Come on man give us some
Update you are taking too
Much to complete this hack
And you are not giving any
Update on facebook also
I know this is your hack
That means your time
But please give us some
Little update and please
Complete this hack because
I love your hack so much

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
Come on man give us some
Update you are taking too
Much to complete this hack
And you are not giving any
Update on facebook also
I know this is your hack
That means your time
But please give us some
Little update and please
Complete this hack because
I love your hack so much

i'm going to try not to sound rude but, rom hackings a hobby not a job. you don't get any money and your at risk of having it taking down by nintendo. It's also considered illegal. but anyways it's what people do for fun and you should be damn thankful that people make these. don't expect them to give you an update either. it's there choice whether they want to abandon it or not. and also one of the creators (his name is Sakib) is currently working on Pokemon Fireburn. so just be patient. we all thought pokemo Gaia was dead but it got an update. so please be patient.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 15, 2022
I'm sorry to bother you, but when I start the game by stepping out of my house, the game freezes, what do I do?

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
I'm sorry to bother you, but when I start the game by stepping out of my house, the game freezes, what do I do?

The hacks been inactive for about over a year now. I'm honestly not sure if it'll get finished at all. Also you probably didn't patch the game correctly. Make sure you use firered squirrels rom not anything else. Look up how to patch if your not sure.

Last edited:
Back