• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack sneak preview: Pokemon FireRed or HeartGold? [HGSS tiles / follow me Pokémon] (correct thread)

Epsilon

Shiny Scizor
Years
  • Hack sneak preview: Pokemon FireRed or HeartGold? [HGSS tiles / follow me Pok?mon] (correct thread)

Hack I've been working on for the past while. Based on Pok?mon FireRed (BPRE).

Features:
    - Original HGSS tiles with minimal quality loss and fully functional
    - Follow me Pok?mon HGSS-style basically fully working (possible to create script to interact with it to show happiness etc. | possible to disable)
    - All Pok?mon available and working (is based on my previous project artificial RED with improvements)
    - Loads of more features standard in rom hacks nowadays

Will release once it has got some storyline. Plan is to remake leaked Gold Space World demo with beta Pok?mon.

Not able to work on it for a while as off today. Will probably not respond to communications for a while. Ever happens to you that you have to be productive and instead make stuff like this?

Last edited:

Blah

Free supporter
    Years
  • It's
    [/YOUTUBE]rdrq0CUAun0[/YOUTUBE]
    where the first youtube tag doesn't have a "/" before it.

I like the follow me, I just wish there were more walking frames for the follower.

Last edited:

BluRose

blu rass
    Years
  • smh pok?mon doesn't just slide in during the battle despite already being outside the ball
    lol just kidding
    nice work man, i can imagine the years spent inserting the overworld sprites took a while
    although admittedly if they bounced when they were walking (like the player) it would probably look better, but whatevs, there's probably a reason :)
    good luck with your spaceworld recreation! looking forward to seeing it progress~

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    This looks amazing! I'm curious though, did you manage to fix the bug where the follower would sometimes lag a space behind after a trainer battle?

Back