• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If there was one hour left until the end of the world...

Rynamite

Teaghlaigh, Dílseacht, Misneach
Years
  • The way I see it the world is going to end right? If it was instantaneous being with family being depressed would not be the way to go, nor if it was a gradual end. The last known memories before I become goo, incinerated, mugged, piano dropped on etc. (Whatever the method is)

So as a family we will
    - Give the sky the finger and curse at it.. might as well be angry at something
    - Open the Whiskey bottle I have in the basement and have a shot.
    - Throw cat poop at our neighbor that we absolutely despise
    - Remind my dad that he owes me $20.
    - Family wise, whatever they want to do for family fun.

Afi

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2020
    Although cliche, still would say be with my family. They were with me when I came into this world, and I hope that to be the case when the world ends.

Years
  • Tell certain people how I feel about them and how they treat me. I've internalized shit for too long.

Back