• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If there was one hour left until the end of the world...

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...
    Years
    How would you spend it? I would call most of my friends together and spend the final moments with them.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I would call my close friends, spend some time with my mom, and also probably go into work to talk to friends there too - because we're all p close in my workplace.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Treat it like any other day, honestly? Because honestly, any day could be the "one hour left" if you really think about it.

Years
    i mean, an hour really isn't a whole lot of time for me to do what i'd like to do lol

might just nap it out. if im going to go, might as well go in my sleep when im not actually conscious of the world being destroyed around me

Years
    I'd attempt to find an all you can eat buffet, and pig out until I'm uncomfortably full. Don't have to worry about indigestion if your dead! *taps forehead*

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
    yeah i'd probably hang out with my friends and then just blow all of my money on a shit ton of drugs and alcohol... that sounds sort of sad typing it out but hey at least i'd have little recollection of what's really going on when the world finally ends.

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
    Friends? Eh...

I'd somehow finish the 4 chapters left from A Dance with Dragons. That'd certainly give me the motivation to do it

Years
    • Seen today
    My family is close enough together that everyone would want to gather up.

It would be depressing enough to resemble the Dinosaur's finale episode.

Yet there's parts of my family that live so far that a call would have to suffice, unfortunately.

Last edited:

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I would like to say that I would spend it with friends, but that would be impossible because of how disorganized we tend to be. I would probably stay with my family calmly or just take a last walk outside and send some I love you messages to those I care for, but that'd be everything.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2020
    Would propably go to the graveyard and thank my greatest teacher for his investment in me. And since it would propably took an hour to get there, then that would be it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'd find a way to speed over to my family and spend my last minutes with them just because it feels like the right thing to do.

Sirfetch’d

id drop the career ending screenshots i have saved over the years

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Waiting for it to happen because there would be nothing better to do but looking back at my own "good" memories in my life.

Ys

Wandering Spirit
    Years
    • Age 31
    • They/Them
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    I would spend time with my loved ones (my family most likely) maybe watching a movie or just talking. And I could also send I love you messages to other people who are important to me who wouldn't be present.

Back