• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Blue Phoenix

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Gen 5 is my favorite generation, though I only played it pretty recently. Before that it was Gen 3.
    How about you?

Years
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity, BluePhoenix!

Good question! Generation 2 in Johto will always have a special place in my heart, but I think Generation 7 with Alola will be coming as a close second. It looks like it's going to be a beautiful region with a lot of depth to the story. :)

Years
  • Good question with a tough answer! I really enjoyed Generation II as they introduced many of the changes and additions to the games that have been carried on by its successors and has created such things as shiny Pokémon, day and night cycles, swarms, Pokémon showing up in trees and rocks, Dark and Steel type Pokémon, the Special split into Special Attack and Special Defence and more!

Really great question and I had a good time answering it! If you ever feel the need to chat up someone or ask questioins feel free to stop on by and do so! Oh, and please check out my Soundcloud if you feel so inclined. I try to stick with Synth wave and techno and I'm still working on some new stuff and always welcome critique and suggestions!

TheLegendaryGuy

The greatest Ash Ketchum fan!
    Years
  • Well, hello Mr. Blue coloured Phoenix XD. Judging by the demo version, gen 7 seems to occupy the most favourite gen position in my heart, the place which earlier belonged to gen 4, specifically HGSS, with the overworld pokemon walking beside you and doing all those cute things, being the best feature EVER introduced in a Pokemon game. And you? Torn between gen 3 and 4..? I see. RSE sure was amazing, FRLG being no less.
    See yeah around here...

Back