• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mecha Moth's Trade Center (Shinies & Events)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
Hopefully you're still available, if not it's okay. I just realised I still need the two event Vivillon to complete my set xD
Could I get these please:
666 - Vivillon - Fancy Pattern - lvl 12 - GTS - 108 - 2014 - Calm - x/x/x/x/x/x - Grass - Pokemon GTS - 100 million milestone distribution
and
666 - Vivillon - Pokeball Pattern - lvl 12 - SUM2014 - 8064 - 2014 - Naive - 31/0/x/x/x/x - Grass - Pokemon Center Online - Special Distribution

Would you accept regular Shiny for them or only events?
Thanks!

EDIT: I think the cutiefly may be hacked, the egg was received on 11/24/2016 and hatched 11/23/2016, one day before received date xD

Last edited:

Anyxus

Anyxus
Years
Oh, I mostly meant, when you pull it up in S/M and you look at the IVs, do you know what they say? I know it has perfect IVs in Atk and Sp Atk and it's odd that its Defense and Sp. Defense is the same, but I can't tell what IVs they are on Serebii's chart. Just want to hack check before the trade. Sorry for all of the extra steps!

they all say best.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Hopefully you're still available, if not it's okay. I just realised I still need the two event Vivillon to complete my set xD
Could I get these please:
666 - Vivillon - Fancy Pattern - lvl 12 - GTS - 108 - 2014 - Calm - x/x/x/x/x/x - Grass - Pokemon GTS - 100 million milestone distribution
and
666 - Vivillon - Pokeball Pattern - lvl 12 - SUM2014 - 8064 - 2014 - Naive - 31/0/x/x/x/x - Grass - Pokemon Center Online - Special Distribution

Would you accept regular Shiny for them or only events?
Thanks!

EDIT: I think the cutiefly may be hacked, the egg was received on 11/24/2016 and hatched 11/23/2016, one day before received date xD
Ahhh bummer on two fronts. I can give you one of the Vivillon for free as a refund for the Cutiefly. Your Mudbray has a weird date (2011, I believe), but that doesn't necessarily mean it's a hack.
A shiny for an event is fine.

they all say best.

Hate to break it to you, but it's probably a hack. Unfortunately, I'm not interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
Thanks, I'll take the Pokeball Vivillon first then. What would you like for the Fancy Pattern one?

I actually released my copy of the Mudbray I traded you because I found one I like better haha. Would you like the 'better' Mudbray instead of the weird date one?
Here are the details taken from my spreadsheet:
Mudbray ♂, Lv. 1, Dusk Ball, Quiet, Stamina X/X/31/X/X/X
Mud-Slap, Mud Sport, Rototiller, Bulldoze

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Thanks, I'll take the Pokeball Vivillon first then. What would you like for the Fancy Pattern one?

I actually released my copy of the Mudbray I traded you because I found one I like better haha. Would you like the 'better' Mudbray instead of the weird date one?
Here are the details taken from my spreadsheet:
Mudbray ♂, Lv. 1, Dusk Ball, Quiet, Stamina X/X/31/X/X/X
Mud-Slap, Mud Sport, Rototiller, Bulldoze

How about just the replacement Mudbray? I also realized that those two shiny Vivillon you gave me were in my special 2:1 deal. So, you have 2 more credit if you want to choose anything else.

I added you as a VIP to my Plaza, by the way. Figured we'll be trading a lot.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
How about just the replacement Mudbray? I also realized that those two shiny Vivillon you gave me were in my special 2:1 deal. So, you have 2 more credit if you want to choose anything else.

I added you as a VIP to my Plaza, by the way. Figured we'll be trading a lot.
Oh cool, so I can get the 2 special Vivillon patterns + 2 more Pokemon?
In that case could I get (if choosing events is okay):
25 - Pikachu - lvl 6 - サトシ - 21121 - 2017 - Hardy - x/x/x/x/x/x - Ice - Pokémon I Choose You - Tie In-Distribution - Hoenn
25 - Pikachu - lvl 10 - サトシ - 60928 - 2017 - Hardy - x/x/x/x/x/x - Psychic - Pokémon I Choose You - Tie In-Distribution - Sinnoh

Thanks, you're on my VIP too :)

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Oh cool, so I can get the 2 special Vivillon patterns + 2 more Pokemon?
In that case could I get (if choosing events is okay):
25 - Pikachu - lvl 6 - サトシ - 21121 - 2017 - Hardy - x/x/x/x/x/x - Ice - Pokémon I Choose You - Tie In-Distribution - Hoenn
25 - Pikachu - lvl 10 - サトシ - 60928 - 2017 - Hardy - x/x/x/x/x/x - Psychic - Pokémon I Choose You - Tie In-Distribution - Sinnoh

Thanks, you're on my VIP too :)
Yep! I can do those 4 for you, and you can just trade me the Mudbray + 3 whatevers.
I would trade now, but I promised someone a Splatoon date. I might be on later for a bit, but I can't make any promises.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
Yep! I can do those 4 for you, and you can just trade me the Mudbray + 3 whatevers.
I would trade now, but I promised someone a Splatoon date. I might be on later for a bit, but I can't make any promises.
Haha no problem, enjoy your date. I'll catch you when we're both free!

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Completed a thorough hack check and removed a little under 100 Pokemon from my lists. This means I have updated my Wants list with more Pokemon.
The 2:1 deal continues with a shiny Minior marking which wanted Pokemon are participating.
Thanks!

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
Hey Mecha :) I'm currently looking for replacements because I found out more of my events are either hacked or were obtained from the Project Pokemon wondercards. I'm interested in:

302 - Sableye - lvl 50 - しょちょう - 9153 - 2013 - Hardy - x/x/x/x/x/x - Poison - Pokémon Smash Chief Golgo's Sableye - Pokémon Center Giveaway
643 - Reshiram - lvl 100 - サトシ - 7161 - 2011 - Timid - x/29/x/x/x/x - Ground - Pokemon Movie 2011
644 - Zekrom - lvl 100 - サトシ - 7161 - 2011 - Quirky - 0/x/x/x/x/x - Rock - Pokémon Movie 2011

These are all in JP language right? Not ENG?

I'll offer:
138 - Omanyte - 2012 - キャンプ - 7192 - Pokemon Adventure Camp
140 - Kabuto - 2012 - キャンプ - 7192 - Pokemon Adventure Camp
133 - Eevee - 2008 - ブイコレ - 12068 - Pokemon Center

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Hey Mecha :) I'm currently looking for replacements because I found out more of my events are either hacked or were obtained from the Project Pokemon wondercards. I'm interested in:

302 - Sableye - lvl 50 - しょちょう - 9153 - 2013 - Hardy - x/x/x/x/x/x - Poison - Pokémon Smash Chief Golgo's Sableye - Pokémon Center Giveaway
643 - Reshiram - lvl 100 - サトシ - 7161 - 2011 - Timid - x/29/x/x/x/x - Ground - Pokemon Movie 2011
644 - Zekrom - lvl 100 - サトシ - 7161 - 2011 - Quirky - 0/x/x/x/x/x - Rock - Pokémon Movie 2011

These are all in JP language right? Not ENG?

I'll offer:
138 - Omanyte - 2012 - キャンプ - 7192 - Pokemon Adventure Camp
140 - Kabuto - 2012 - キャンプ - 7192 - Pokemon Adventure Camp
133 - Eevee - 2008 - ブイコレ - 12068 - Pokemon Center
That sounds good to me. Bummer about discovering hacks. I managed to go through all of my shinies to do another hack check last night and next is events. I hope those three are legit, but I can't fully guarantee them until I look at them in more detail.

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
That sounds good to me. Bummer about discovering hacks. I managed to go through all of my shinies to do another hack check last night and next is events. I hope those three are legit, but I can't fully guarantee them until I look at them in more detail.

Lol, at least we're taking the hacks out of circulation as much as possible. And since I have such a huge event/shiny list, it's bound that I would have at least a few hacks slipping through the cracks.

Are you able to trade now?

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Hi~
25 - Pikachu - lvl 17 - サトシ - 131017 - 2017 - Hardy - x/x/x/x/x/31 - Grass - Pokémon I Choose You - Tie In-Distribution – Kalos

I have loads of Apriball Shinies in my shop, can you take a look for anything you might want? :)

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Lol, at least we're taking the hacks out of circulation as much as possible. And since I have such a huge event/shiny list, it's bound that I would have at least a few hacks slipping through the cracks.

Are you able to trade now?

Yeah, it's frustrating as all hell, but we gotta do it for the community. Going through all of my events is going to be quite the process.

Sorry about last night. Decided to turn in early after watching serial killer shows. I should be available tonight. Skyping with my parents, but I should be done around 8PM MDT.

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
Yeah, it's frustrating as all hell, but we gotta do it for the community. Going through all of my events is going to be quite the process.

Sorry about last night. Decided to turn in early after watching serial killer shows. I should be available tonight. Skyping with my parents, but I should be done around 8PM MDT.

Lol, that's okay. That's a good time for me too, I'll be around :)

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Hi~
25 - Pikachu - lvl 17 - サトシ - 131017 - 2017 - Hardy - x/x/x/x/x/31 - Grass - Pokémon I Choose You - Tie In-Distribution – Kalos

I have loads of Apriball Shinies in my shop, can you take a look for anything you might want? :)
\
Let's go for the Pinsir in a Sport Ball. I actually ran into one myself, but it ended up KO-ing my Jigglypuff, so I wasn't able to finish the Bug Catching Contest. I'd rather not experience that again.

Lol, that's okay. That's a good time for me too, I'll be around :)
Sounds great to me. See you tonight!

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
\
Let's go for the Pinsir in a Sport Ball. I actually ran into one myself, but it ended up KO-ing my Jigglypuff, so I wasn't able to finish the Bug Catching Contest. I'd rather not experience that again.

Haha, sounds good to me! Final result of that catching contest was:
3. Pinsir (not mine)
2. Caterpie
1. Metapod

I hate this game

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Haha, sounds good to me! Final result of that catching contest was:
3. Pinsir (not mine)
2. Caterpie
1. Metapod

I hate this game
The shame of being beaten by a Metapod.
I'll be free tonight around 8PM MDT. So, 10 for you, I believe. Mostly comes down to when I finish skyping with my parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back