• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mecha Moth's Trade Center (Shinies & Events)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyxus

Anyxus
Years
  • Hi, I would like to trade with you. My FC is 0662-7714-1973. My IGN is Paige. I have a Shiny Lugia and Kyurem I'm wiling to trade for Celebi, Hoopa, or Diancie. Thank you!

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • Eyy, I got my save file back from a friend's Powersave. Still up for the trade?

Edit: Class Suspended today due to heavy rains. I'll be available most of the day, Message me or Quote this so I'll get a notification. Thanks :D

Hey there. I'm actually working from home today. If you're still available, I can clone your stuff and hop on for a trade.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • Hi, I would like to trade with you. My FC is 0662-7714-1973. My IGN is Paige. I have a Shiny Lugia and Kyurem I'm wiling to trade for Celebi, Hoopa, or Diancie. Thank you!

Hey Anyxus! One of the rules of my trade shop is that people must have over 10 posts on Pokecommunity before I trade with them.

Is your Lugia in any sort of Apricorn ball or Premier ball? Is your Kyurem in a Premier ball? If not, then unfortunately I already have what you're offering.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Hi Mecha, since you're online right now, I should take advantage of this to do more trades with you :)
    I would like:
    666 - Vivillon (Garden) - lvl 12 - F - Swordcaster - Adamant - Pokeball - x/x/x/x/x/x - Fighting
    666 - Vivillon (Icy Snow) - lvl 16 - M - Chris - Timid - Premier - 31/0/31/31/31/31 - Dragon
    666 - Vivillon (Archipelago) - lvl 12 - F - Japanese - Calm - Pokeball - x/x/x/x/x/x - Electric
    666 - Vivillon (Sandstorm) - lvl 14 - M - Rizzi - Timid - Premier - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Dragon
    666 - Vivillon (Jungle) - lvl 12 - F - Pao - Timid - Dusk - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Dragon
    742 - Cutiefly - lvl 1 - F - Daisy - Timid - Pokeball - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Dark

I can offer these Shinies:
    Vivillon (Ocean)
    Vivillon (Sun)
    Ribombee
    Mudbray
    Komala
    Lurantis
    (I haven't added these to my shop yet)
    Or just choose from anything in my shop.

Anyxus

Anyxus
    Years
  • Hey Anyxus! One of the rules of my trade shop is that people must have over 10 posts on Pokecommunity before I trade with them.

Is your Lugia in any sort of Apricorn ball or Premier ball? Is your Kyurem in a Premier ball? If not, then unfortunately I already have what you're offering.

My Kyurem is in a Premier Ball. But I'm sorry, I didn't see it in there. ill get that done.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • Hi Mecha, since you're online right now, I should take advantage of this to do more trades with you :)
    I would like:
    666 - Vivillon (Garden) - lvl 12 - F - Swordcaster - Adamant - Pokeball - x/x/x/x/x/x - Fighting
    666 - Vivillon (Icy Snow) - lvl 16 - M - Chris - Timid - Premier - 31/0/31/31/31/31 - Dragon
    666 - Vivillon (Archipelago) - lvl 12 - F - Japanese - Calm - Pokeball - x/x/x/x/x/x - Electric
    666 - Vivillon (Sandstorm) - lvl 14 - M - Rizzi - Timid - Premier - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Dragon
    666 - Vivillon (Jungle) - lvl 12 - F - Pao - Timid - Dusk - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Dragon
    742 - Cutiefly - lvl 1 - F - Daisy - Timid - Pokeball - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Dark

I can offer these Shinies:
    Vivillon (Ocean)
    Vivillon (Sun)
    Ribombee
    Mudbray
    Komala
    Lurantis
    (I haven't added these to my shop yet)
    Or just choose from anything in my shop.

Oh, shoot! Not sure how I missed you. I should be available tonight around the same time.
    I could go for those trades. Unfortunately, I got a shiny Lurantis last night, so if you can replace something for that, we can do the full 6. Otherwise, 5 is good.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • My Kyurem is in a Premier Ball. But I'm sorry, I didn't see it in there. ill get that done.

No worries. I mostly have that rule so I don't get hacked Pokemon from newbies.
    Do you know the source of the Kyurem, any of its stats, or what its level is? Premier ball legendaries are rare because it has the same catch rate as a regular Pokeball, so I'm just making sure.
    Thanks!

Anyxus

Anyxus
    Years
  • No worries. I mostly have that rule so I don't get hacked Pokemon from newbies.
    Do you know the source of the Kyurem, any of its stats, or what its level is? Premier ball legendaries are rare because it has the same catch rate as a regular Pokeball, so I'm just making sure.
    Thanks!

HP: 392, Sp. Atk: 394, Attack; 266, Sp. Def; 216, Defense; 216, and Speed;289. It is level 100.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • HP: 392, Sp. Atk: 394, Attack; 266, Sp. Def; 216, Defense; 216, and Speed;289. It is level 100.

Oh, I mostly meant, when you pull it up in S/M and you look at the IVs, do you know what they say? I know it has perfect IVs in Atk and Sp Atk and it's odd that its Defense and Sp. Defense is the same, but I can't tell what IVs they are on Serebii's chart. Just want to hack check before the trade. Sorry for all of the extra steps!

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Oh, shoot! Not sure how I missed you. I should be available tonight around the same time.
    I could go for those trades. Unfortunately, I got a shiny Lurantis last night, so if you can replace something for that, we can do the full 6. Otherwise, 5 is good.
    Haha no problem, I posted that right after our trade, but saw you went offline and I internally screamed 'noooo' xD
    Sure, I'll give you an Araquanid instead of Lurantis :)
    Are you free to trade now?

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • Haha no problem, I posted that right after our trade, but saw you went offline and I internally screamed 'noooo' xD
    Sure, I'll give you an Araquanid instead of Lurantis :)
    Are you free to trade now?

That's happened to me too many times to count. I just got home so I can trade after I'm done cloning everything for you! 10-15 minutes good?
    However, I am cooking dinner simultaneously, so I may be slightly delayed.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    That's happened to me too many times to count. I just got home so I can trade after I'm done cloning everything for you! 10-15 minutes good?
    However, I am cooking dinner simultaneously, so I may be slightly delayed.
    Yep no problem, multi-tasking pro :P

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Ya do what ya gotta do for that foodstuff.
    I'm online and ready to trade when you are.
    Sorry I'll head on now, I was calling a government service and was hold on for 40minutes and they just picked up so I got too excited xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back