• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One of these Introduction Threads

BraveFate

I used to be WooliestSteam on here until I lost al
Years
  • Hey all, It's nice to meet you!

I signed up for this website some time ago and I'm not gonna lie with college and work I kind of forgot about it but after falling into a routine a friend reminded me of this page and well, here I am, finally with time to commit to something like this!

I remember signing up for this page originally because the RP section looked really interesting so I suppose that's where I'll probably spend most of my time but I can definitely see myself poking in and out of the other sections.

Rambly post aside if there's anything you guys want to know about me then by all means let me know! :)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    welcome to PC! it's great you have decided to be active around the community. real life priorities always come before the internet. there are some pretty interesting RPs taking place over in the roleplay section. there are definitely sections of the community that are pretty interesting around here too. if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask~ have a blast!

Years
  • RPing seems fun <3 I used to do it yrs ago when I had more time and interest, but nowadays I prefer reading them aha
    Welcome back BraveFate! Hope you have an awesome time here.

BraveFate

I used to be WooliestSteam on here until I lost al
    Years
  • Thanks for the welcomes all! I'm sure I'll meet you around the forum somewhere :)

Seiri_Kirihiko

Pokémon Collector
    Years
  • Hi guys. I'm kinda new here and hope to find some people with same interests to trade and fight :).
    I was here before, but since much time passed by since then, i couldn't find my old account anymore. Anyway I hope to make some new friends anyway :)

Back