• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Character would you have as a Companion?

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • ddef935c793ea733da131dbbb45756a56fbb4459_00.jpg

If you were embarking on your own journey, which anime character from the show would you have as a travel companion? Remember: Not necessarily a 'favourite' character, but a character you think would have good chemistry with you during your travels.

Why did you choose that character, or characters, and how do you think you'll get along with him or her?​

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Damn... now this is a tough one. Max and Bonnie are out of the question due to them being too young. Misty has too much of an inferiority complex for my liking and I don't appreciate being smacked if I do something out of ignorance or from being clumsy. Smacks of hypocrisy if I say so myself(Iris included). Never liked Cilan when I watched Best Wishes and Clemont would drive me up the wall with science talk. That pretty much leaves Brock and the performer girls, which I honestly wouldn't mind traveling with all four of them. Hence my answer is Brock, May, Dawn and Serena. If I had to narrow it down from those four, I'd probably go with Serena. She's shy and compassionate just like I am.

Years
  • Was going to say Lillie but we are too similar and I think it'd make things hard for us if we were to journey together. Someone who complements the other would be a little better imo. That said...Ilima for being perfect I'd probably go with Gladion, since I respect his bravery and courage to fight for those he cares for. Seems like he'd be able to help me snap into my senses or encourage me when my mind's getting the better of me. A more confident character would really boost my morale!

Back