• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Advance

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
Years
    • Seen yesterday
    There aren't many sinnoh hacks out there if any in gba, I hope this one gets finished as it so promessing and original.

Good luck

RB11

Creator of Pokémon Diamond and Pearl Advance
    Years
  • Hi everyone. Sorry for the "break" I've taken from this - unfortunately college took most of my time this past year and I really hadn't touched the ROM much.

I started up my progress once again last week and everything was going smoothly, with most of the work done on music (which I was 80% done with for the first beta). And now, Sappy has decided to crash on me every time I assemble a song , which was very frustrating to say the least.

I'm trying to continue progress as I'm so close to a beta now. All that's left is music, some scripting, and intro sprites. I think most people will have forgotten about this hack but I am going to try to continue to at least give a beta up to the first gym as that was my first goal. Hopefully will post with some more progress soon! :)

---

(And as for Ruby and Sapphire 2, massive bugs in gameplay have left it unplayable at points so unless someone with a good knowledge of Emerald hacking can help me, I'm stuck with that at the moment)

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2020
    Hi everyone. Sorry for the "break" I've taken from this - unfortunately college took most of my time this past year and I really hadn't touched the ROM much.

I started up my progress once again last week and everything was going smoothly, with most of the work done on music (which I was 80% done with for the first beta). And now, Sappy has decided to crash on me every time I assemble a song , which was very frustrating to say the least.

I'm trying to continue progress as I'm so close to a beta now. All that's left is music, some scripting, and intro sprites. I think most people will have forgotten about this hack but I am going to try to continue to at least give a beta up to the first gym as that was my first goal. Hopefully will post with some more progress soon! :)

---

(And as for Ruby and Sapphire 2, massive bugs in gameplay have left it unplayable at points so unless someone with a good knowledge of Emerald hacking can help me, I'm stuck with that at the moment)

We haven't forgotten about it!

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
    Years
  • Is the game already available or still in development?

A beta release isn't available no, but the creator did say one was coming soon, but this was about 4 months ago now. So I can't say if it'll happen or not.

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Would be awesome if one of this hacks was about Ash's story through Dimand and Pearl

Back