• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to this site

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2020
    Hello I'm glad to be here ^^
    I am 20 years old and Pokemon has been a part of my life since I was at least 4. I struggle to think of time I wasn't into Pokemon, that's how long this series has been with me!

My favourite mainline game is DPPT and side game is Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia. I really like Pokemon Stadium 2 as well but have more nostalgia for the Gen 3-4 games. My favourite pokemon are Mew, Shuckle and Infernape

I have played almost ever pokemon game to completion and a lot of the side games, all the ranger games, mystery dungeon, snap, link, even dash! Everything before 2004 is missing from my played list but I'd like to fix that. I also really like mods and rom hacks

I am also into really Monster Hunter and the Persona series. Nothing else to say.. Thanks for reading!

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • A fellow Platinum fan... I like this.~

That's a pretty impressive resume, having played all those games. Pokémon's always been that thing where there are so many games I haven't tried to complete them all. Hope you enjoy your time going back before 2004 too.

And a fellow Monster Hunter fan as well, wow. Nice to meet you.~

Years
  • ahh I'll play Ranger eventually. never tried any of those games, but they seem fun and I like the concept. though I can only imagine how scratched my 3DS would've been if I played them.. haha @_@

welcome Fun time, love the username! <3

Back