• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen So anyone else get lost in Lumiose city?

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    I got lost a lot the first few times I've been there. I actually get less lost these days, but yeah, I still get spun around a little.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • While I was sightseeing in Lumiose, I got utterly lost in a few places, especially in the alleys. I had to take a few taxis and have Alexa guide me a few times.

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    I don't think I got lost; I ended up exploring the city and finding ways to increase my style, and had to be careful paying attention to the shop signs, specially on skates; on the bike it was more easy to explore the city and I only started to use taxis for style purpose and by the time I started using them they were only charging half the Price for their services since I spent a lot of time battling at the star restaurants le nah and le yeah, and also shopping on some shops (bought large supply of premier balls) and doing some Jobs at the hotel; still have to try le wow restaurant. The only times I can say I got lost was when I was trying to find a certain shop or the lotto ID because, like I said before, had to pay attention to the shop signs carefully.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Now that I actually know how the town is set up and where which shops are, it's not so bad, but navigation was incredibly frustrating when I first started the game. I also refused to pay taxis because I was really cheap, and before the Amulet Coin, 3k was so much money.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • I didn't even bother trying to remember the layout of the city, haha. The cabs do all the work~

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • I don't think of it as 'getting lost' more like 'exploring a new place'

I only got lost the first time I arrived, all new and different... but now sort of becoming a regular visitor, I now know where lots of places are at and how to get from one route to another. It will take me time to memorize where the items will be at - for me, I find the cabs to be too complicated, it's fun to roller skate around town (easy way to hatch eggs)

At least for me, travelling around Lumiose City is so easy and convenient. (like going from route 4 to route 16)

ingcoliptis

Best Pokémon Breeder NA 2015
    Years
  • I did, for like, a long time. For about the first 150 hours i didnt know where anything was, and I still can't find my way to some places!

大輔

Adventurer
    Years
  • I always get lost whenever I go there. Honestly the streets look exactly the same no matter where you go. I also hated trying to find the alleyways because they blended in too well with the buildings :P

§1

Rocket grunt
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2022
    i always take a taxi...half the time i find out the place was right behind me.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2014
    Traveling by cab isn't stylish, I take the Gogoat!

...I get lost every time I step in the city, lol.

Back