• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dunsparce Shouldn't get an Evolution!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • !DUNSPARCE IS JUST AN EXAMPLE, FOLKS! Because I totally disagree, Dunsparce SHOULD evolve...anyway. What Pokémon do you think shouldn't receive an evolution? In my opinion, Casform should not. Castform is a manmade Pokemon, and is gimmicky. Giving it an evolution would benefit it, sure, but I don't think it'd keep its gimmick upon evolution, which would kill the purpose of Castform as a Pokémon.

Other than that, no other Pokémon come to mind. By the way, this question can be for Pokémon that don't evolve, or Pokémon in a two-stage evolutionary line.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Seviper and Zangoose are both pretty middle of the road Pokemon in terms of fighting ability and stats if you look towards the games. With their story as natural born enemies though, I don't see an evolution or mega evolution making sense for either of them, and while they're not great on their own, I'd be happy to leave them just the way they are.

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
    Years
  • You bait like a boss, so I left you a like because of that.

As for Pokémon that shouldn't need an evolution I'd say Scyther and Rhydon, alas.

Oh well!

In the meantime, Seviper and Zangoose, as well as Solrock and Lunatone, strike me as the best cases.

Back