• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Sky Pillar

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • In Emerald, you have to scale Sky Pillar to get Rayquaza to calm down Kyogre and Groudon. After you awaken Rayquaza, however, there is a bike puzzle you have to figure out to get to the top of the tower. believe you will fall if you use an Acro Bike. After summoning Rayquaza, you can capture it at level 70 before you even have to battle the Elite Four. In R/S, however, Sky Pillar is completely optional. In OR/AS, the Sky Pillar is completely different and is accessed in the Delta Episode as part of the story.

What did you think of Sky Pillar? I thought the bike puzzle was pretty interesting.

Years
  • I did not like the Sky Pillar and I was never able to get to Rayquaza. I don't remember which bikes I used and I think I attempted to use both bikes and I still kept falling.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I always found the bike part of the tower annoying in R/S/E

Back