• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen In-game Trades

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
  • From the very beginning we have had in-game trades. In Gen I some Pokémon were exclusive to them and in Gen V, the Pokémon received were at set levels. Do you think we will continue to have in-game trades in Gen VI? Will the Pokémon received be at set levels? Do you think there will be any Pokémon obtained exclusively this way? What Pokémon would you like to see in these trades?

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I'd rather you receive the traded Pokemon at the same level of your Pokemon, that was its much more equal. Im sure there will be a couple of in-game trades that allows you to get the opposing version exclusive depending on your game, in BW we had Petilil for Cottone. I also hope that there are trades for past Gen Pokemon that are difficult to find i.e Beldum, Bagon etc.

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
    Years
  • I would actually like to see some in-game trades in Pokémon X and Pokémon Y, though I would prefer if the game didn't have Pokémon that are exclusive to in-game trades though, 'cause then you end up with nicknames that you can't even change due to a different ID number on the Pokémon that doesn't match the trainer's ID number.

But what I would like to see... is some rare Pokémon being in-game trades, but still available in the wild as well. I would also like to see... some of them trading their shiny Pokémon for one of your Pokémon.

Back