• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New member here, but some of you may know me.

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...
Years
  • Hey PokeCommunity. You seem to have picked up a new member along with one of their first posts.

The name's HeroLinik, but you can just call me Hero or Linik, depending on how you feel. Despite the fact that it's my first foray into this forum, I've been in the Pokemon scene for nearly 15 years ever since I first played Ruby, and some of you may have seen me on YouTube where I upload random Pokemon videos from time to time (does this make me a Poketuber?). Anyway, I registered here cuz I've been ghosting this place for quite a while, and considering that this is a main hub for Pokemon discussion, I thought I'd do quite well in it. I do a lot of competitive battling as well as play the games just because...well...it's Pokemon! Feel free to ask me anything!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hey there Linik, welcome to PC! I'm glad you finally decided to join us. You've been into Pokemon for quite sometime. Ruby/Sapphire are two of my favorite games. We have quite the extensive competitive battling community around there. You can check out our Battling & Team Building section where there are many discussion threads as well as competitive events happening. You should also give our Battle Server a visit when you have the time. We have so many sections to discuss your favorite games as well as the Pokemon franchise as a whole. If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask! I hope you enjoy the joys of PC my friend. Hope we get the chance to chat soon, see you around :D

Years
  • Feel free to link your YT channel in your forum signature also. =) That's one of the few accepted methods of advertising around here, and is a good way to spread the word.

Welcome Linik! It's nice to have you. o/ Hopefully we'll be seeing you around the competitive area here then? Would certainly be awesome. Cheers!

Back