• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OOC/SU]Bah, Humbug! - Tournament of Snow: Holiday RP Event 2011!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    *poops in... I mean pops in*

Gawd, everybody's god Gallade and Swampert.

*pops out. Something pops out. It's poop*

Yeah, this post is pretty much spam. I have disgraced myself. How can an ex-mod do something like this? Mostly to say to Michaela, actually:
    Oh my god Michaela. If that isn't overkill, I don't know what is.

xD

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    Oh my god Michaela. If that isn't overkill, I don't know what is.

What? That her character's father threw her out of a second story window when she was five, and punched her square in the face? Is that what you're talking about?

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • What? That her character's father threw her out of a second story window when she was five, and punched her square in the face? Is that what you're talking about?

No, because of the number of rather strong Pokemon (about 40) that she has. That's it. I know that much is fact xD
    Just don't cry on us Skymin, don't worry. ;P

@Otherworld9), Wymsical, and Miss Doronjo - You three are all ACCEPTED. :)

@RHCP - Join gawd damn you, JOIN >:C

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I... Just want everyone to realise this is a fun thing! Not a SERIOUSLY COMPETITIVE I MUST WIN thing. I was half expecting teams of Jigglypuffs and Magikarps. MY SCRAGGY WEARS A PAIR OF SUNGLASSES, C'MON!!!

Edit: I'm the only one with less than six Pokemon. AND I WAS GOING TO HAVE JUST THREE. YOU GUYS ARE NO FUN. :( :( :(

Last edited:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Of course it's not! I'm using my favorite pokemon~ <3

AND BTW MY EXEGGUTOR COULD SHOT LASERS FROM ITS EYES. NOT TRYING TO DEPRESS YOU GUYS OR ANYTHING!!!

Nakuzami

Years
  • I... Just want everyone to realise this is a fun thing! Not a SERIOUSLY COMPETITIVE I MUST WIN thing. I was half expecting teams of Jigglypuffs and Magikarps. MY SCRAGGY WEARS A PAIR OF SUNGLASSES, C'MON!!!

Edit: I'm the only one with less than six Pokemon. AND I WAS GOING TO HAVE JUST THREE. YOU GUYS ARE NO FUN. :( :( :(

Lol, well, I guess people require some amount of competition, lol. Don't worry about that either, Skymin, I'll try to throw plenty of silly things out there too~

Anyways, as soon as Michaela and First Snow finish their SUs, we can start. I won't close SUs for a little while longer, though. :P

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    @Nakuzami: I finished my SU. :D Now I must go back and make another post for Foreigners.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen today
    Aw don't worry Skymin, Alyss can teleport! *shot* I actually hope she loses early on so I can have her pout everywhere. XD And Vritra thinks he's in an entirely different universe! I am going to have so much fun being silly. GAIZ TAKE ME OUT IN ROUND TWO! *shot*

Nakuzami

Years
  • @First Snow - Yay, another person that gets to be ACCEPTED. :)

@Fuyu - You are truly crazy. xP
    Well, I'll probably have you all fight NPCs for Round One, maybe Two. By then it will have narrowed down to the RPers, along with a number of NPCs left over, and then we start eliminating people~ Dun worreh, you can still save Christmas if you're eliminated! :P

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen today
    :P I figured that was the case lol. And I am proud to be crazeh and on M&Ms. I am also proud to be a Jew right now, so that makes this whole thing even more fun! Besides Alyss isn't too smart with this: She just looks around and goes: it worked?

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    I... Just want everyone to realise this is a fun thing! Not a SERIOUSLY COMPETITIVE I MUST WIN thing. I was half expecting teams of Jigglypuffs and Magikarps. MY SCRAGGY WEARS A PAIR OF SUNGLASSES, C'MON!!!

I was at first planning on making a team of all magikarp. but i ended up making a somewhat serious character. And I plan on having Garret lose in one of the earliest rounds for a humbling experience.

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023

I was about to make a pink themed team, but then decided against it after an hour. Maybe next time I can do pink. :D

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • Oh my god Michaela. If that isn't overkill, I don't know what is.

You called?

Hey, I don't not do overkill. xD I still got some Bug/Flying types in there. And I'll be using those primarily. ^^ Plus, I wanted to do a Rin-esque (from Fruits Basket) history. I was thinking that Team Humbug would try to recruit her (obviously, it would fail, but still). xD

Finished, by the way.

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023

You called?

Hey, I don't not do overkill. xD I still got some Bug/Flying types in there. And I'll be using those primarily. ^^ Plus, I wanted to do a Rin-esque (from Fruits Basket) history. I was thinking that Team Humbug would try to recruit her (obviously, it would fail, but still). xD

Finished, by the way.

Rin is the horse girl right? I didn't like her...

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • You called?

Finished, by the way.

Ooh...you watch Fruits Basket? So do I! My team looks ok...an occasional exaggeration like Hydreigon in there.....and I also thought somebody would seriously do a Christams theme or maybe pokemon with Christmas colors, but I guess not. :cer_no:

Back