• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon: LIFE Version

What is you favorite season? (From the 5th generation games)

• Spring

Votes: 114 20.8%
  • Summer

Votes: 106 19.3%
  • Autumn

Votes: 169 30.8%
  • Winter

Votes: 226 41.2%

• Total voters

gail

Having no limitation as limitation
Years
  • oaHECNU.png
    Pp8lPf8.png

KI9rS5E.png
    oSmLMFN.png

ayyyyyyyy i'm back​

damn boy I thought u abandoned this.what is your progress?

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2018
    Dionen, your work is AWESOME!
    I fell in love with Pokemon Life and I finished the alpha in one day(with 4x speed on my emulator).
    This game is Fire Red based(which is my favorite pokemon game ever), has Gen V graphics ON GBA. ON GBA!! I really love the art style(textures, B/W music and graphics) and the plot of this game. It is so unique, I can't believe this! I really love the Blue Crystal system, it makes the game more challenging(even though I use an emulator, I almost never do quick saves with it).
    Anyway, even though I am a Sony fanboy and personally I think that PSP>3ds/Switch/ GBA, I once owned a GBA SP and had a GBA emulator on my hacked PSP, which had like 35 games on its own. Also, I played through alot of rom hacks and completed like 8 or something, but this game is definitely better than the others. I feel like its gonna be something beyond Glazed.
    After all, could you please tell me how many work is left to do to finish the project, because I only play emulators on my phone(there are 0 decent mobile games, only pay-to-wins) and because this will be my favorite Pokemon Rom Hack ever.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    its going to have only 150 pokemon? what about the awesome gen 1 pokemons?... do you plan to keep it at 150?

thx in advance.

Last edited:
    Back