• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon: LIFE Version

What is you favorite season? (From the 5th generation games)

• Spring

Votes: 114 20.8%
  • Summer

Votes: 106 19.3%
  • Autumn

Votes: 169 30.8%
  • Winter

Votes: 227 41.3%

• Total voters
Years
  • Oh, this hack is beautiful!
    I hope that the beautiful hack will be completed this year.....
    Will you stop spamming? It is against the forum rules to spam in a thread or other threads specially if your posts contains useless things like repeating when is the release dates or anything related to font used in a rom hack.

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
  • boring update due to sudden bump:

hello, creator here
    I'm dionen, a full time student of a quite absurdly exigent university.
    Even though I want to, I won't promess any progress soon because everytime I do I fail to keep my words.
    but yall know already: it's not dead until i say so, cause I still love making my own game. it's just lack of time.
    see ya

Jaypz

Cool Trainer
    Years
  • boring update due to sudden bump:

hello, creator here
    Even though I want to, I won't promess any progress soon because everytime I do I fail to keep my words.
    but yall know already: it's not dead until i say so, cause I still love making my own game. it's just lack of time.
    see ya

Good luck in everything you do Dionen!

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2022
    boring update due to sudden bump:

hello, creator here
    see ya

Its all good mate take your time schooling is more important than this.You can get back to it once you can and feel like it.

Years
    • Seen today
    Hot damn. This hack is so hot that I just breezed through all 47 pages of convo to see all the pretty pictures.

I must say dude, you've got balls of gold for something so ambitious and brains of... abs? (something something it's made of muscles) to be able to back it up and pull it off. More power to you.

That said, my body is ready and will forever be, for when a beta is released.

E$P

Valiant Developer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2018
    I really like how you used these graphics in the GBA engine, well done!

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2019
    Wow this uses the Beetle King backgrounds. I had no idea that the obscure backgrounds I uploaded would ever be used :D

PS. love the look of this, keep up the great work!

Back