• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello

Sabrii

Sabrii
Years
    • He/him
    • Hell
    • Seen Mar 26, 2022
    Hope I'm doing this right, first post :)
    You can call me sabrii or silver
    Always open to talk about johto or do art commissions

Years
  • You're doing it very right~ Welcome Sabrii! I'm guessing I already know who your fave Gym Leader is hehe. Who's your fave starter, and fave Johto mon in general?

We love talking about Johto and other older regions over at Previous Generations, and have an Art Studio as well for artists like you to show off their stuff! And if you're active on Discord, we also got an official Pokecommunity server :3

Hope to see you around! Be sure to hit up mods if you have any questions or concerns about anything :)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hope I'm doing this right, first post :)
    You can call me sabrii or silver
    Always open to talk about johto or do art commissions

Welcome Sabrii! What do you enjoy about the Johto region? What makes it special to you?

Years
  • Welcome to the forums!

It seems like you have a soft spot for Johto! Do you prefer the original Gen II games (G/S/C) or the remakes (HG/SS)?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi there Sabrii! Welcome to the forums! If you're into art we've got a great event going on in the Art Studio right now that challenges artists (or anyone!) to post a picture of a Pokémon everyday. I'm super excited to see more artists and gen 2 enthusiasts here lol.

Back