• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] New member here!

Years
  • Hello! This is HeatOfBattle, and I've joined just an hour ago!
    Looking forward to thoughtful discussions and friendly jokes! You can already find most of what I am in my profile (sigh). I came here mainly to participate in discussions, so I (unfortunately) have messages disabled.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hello! This is HeatOfBattle, and I've joined just an hour ago!
    Looking forward to thoughtful discussions and friendly jokes! You can already find most of what I am in my profile (sigh). I came here mainly to participate in discussions, so I (unfortunately) have messages disabled.

Welcome HeatOfBattle! There's plenty of discussion for you to hop into and share your thoughts. Judging on your location, is it safe to say Gen 5 is your favorite?

Years
  • Welcome HeatofBattle! Forums are the best place for discussions, so you'll thrive here :3

I'm with you on using emulators. From Gen 5 to 7, along with so many different ROM hacks, I've been using emulation since I don't have the budget to buy Nintendo consoles or games. Bless the Pokemon community for gifting us strugglers with that.

I too am a fan of quadriped mons. That's why I like Dark types because of the abundance of those kinds: Absol, Umbreon, Mightyena, Liepard, Skuntank, Thievul, Houndoom, etc.

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Nothing wrong with keeping messages disabled. Sometimes people only want one thing from a forum and there ain't nothing wrong with that! You enjoy PC however you feel most comfortable. :)

Welcome to the community!

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2023
    Hello! This is HeatOfBattle, and I've joined just an hour ago!

Hi, I am a new member as well :D

Back