• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What was the most amount of money you got ever in the 3rd Gen?

Raibutai

Pixels and Pikachus. Bliss.
Years
  • Ugh... The most I ever made in 3rd Gen... 170,000... I know you guys must be busting your sides at this TINY amount, but that's just how it is. (Runs to a corner and cries)

syphilis

lul spread the love.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    i'd have to say $999,999.

i don't buy items or lose, so i just gradually accumulate money

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Ugh... The most I ever made in 3rd Gen... 170,000... I know you guys must be busting your sides at this TINY amount, but that's just how it is. (Runs to a corner and cries)
    *pats back*
    It's ok. I only get that much if I NEVER buy anything
    ._."
    *is why I cant break the 400k mark*

Years
  • I'm sure most everyone has gotten the max (999,999). Most people just beat the Elite Four over and over again once they've finished so it kind of just happens.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    READ THE PINK SENTENCE IN THE FIRST POST BEFORE YOU MENTION BEATING THE ELITE FOUR AGAIN.

Probably... 24,000? I'm not a miser.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I can't remember. But since I waited a loooong time wasting time training before I challenged elite4 in Ruby, I probably got pretty much. I never thought about having money problems, so I had enough to buy anything I wanted. Probably before elite4.

Years
  • you dont have to beat the elite four many times to earn that amount of money...

because i train my pokemon with GABBY and TY the newscasters.. and not on the elite four..

i already post a topic about special training with GABBY and TY

if you want to ill post a topic on how to train your pokemon to lvl 100 without the very long ending credits

Its called turning off after you save in the hall of fame. rofl.
    $999,999. thats the most ive gotten, them rich chicks are soo win. :)

Years
  • I got $999,999 thanks mainly to Gabby & TY, 1 Pokemon holding Amulet Coin and the other holding the Exp. Share

.Fenris

Just a bystander, don't shoot!
    Years
  • Around 100,000 in one go, then went to Maulville and lost it all at the slots, that was the worse luck I had.

I should've invested with Bernie Maddoff, at least some of it would come back.

Years
  • Lol, as soon as i saw the title, i just thought ''Well all you have to do is use Amulet Coin and do the Elite 4 over and over''.....
    Then i read the first post. xD. Emm.. Maybe about 150k. Sorry. So sorry. I... Sorry.=(.

mystery913

some guy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2009
    The most ive ever had is 265K i think... just train with the reporters after awhile you have alot more than you started with

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
  • most ive ever had was about 400 000-500 000 thanks to fighting the elite four rematch in fire red almost 30+ times in a row? (my team went from like level 60s/70s to 80s/90s) But now that my team is super diversified and that i have my trusty wobuffet, the elite four couldn't get any easier

Back