• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Infiltrated Assassins v2

Melody

Banned
Years
Yay we have opposite opinions. I contend that a no lynch and a random lynch are different in ending effect, as a random lynch has a sizeable risk to remove an innocent player. Even in no lynch phases scums will slip. So a no lynch is superior to a random lynch if the GM allows no lynch votes.

Breakdown:
Random: 1 dead lynched, 1 dead that night (per opposing faction) to antagonistic factions' actions per cycle (1 day and night phase)
No Lynch: 1 dead that night per faction against town.

So it really does give time for the game to continue and data to be gathered and things considered. You don't get that time otherwise. The small chance you hit a scum is against you. Better to buy time unless the sacrifice is planned and it will prove an actual scum next day. (Suicide gambits or bussing other town is scummy anyways and isn't usually great)

Last edited:

Sparkin

Revenge of the Fallen
Shots were fired!​
Desinishon revealed a gun and shot Bidoof FTW!

Bidoof FTW, the Converted Citizen, shouldn't have been so adamant about their beliefs.​
Rules​
Spoiler:

Players​
Alive
1. Kiyotaka Ishimaru
2. TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan
3. Melody
4. purplecicada
5. L'Belle
6. Miah
7. Pecilia
8. Charlie Brown
9. Desinishon
Dead
1. Desox as a Citizen
2. aeternum as a Citizen
3. Bardothren
as a Converted Citizen(Mason)
4. Bidoof FTW as a Converted Citizen(Mason)

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
Odd that Doof gets shot after voting for Saws. Also this makes Desi innocent in my eyes as we have the framer who had a gun. The only person I can think of is Saws for this. Mafia would not frame one of their own, which leaves Desi as TP or town.
[vote] TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
why would this make desk innocent purp?

sorry have been inactive was away all yesterday at pride. gonna leave a vote on purp for now bc i find her post odd, unsure of the logic [vote] purplecicada

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
So here's the reasoning, Doof voted Saws at the start of the day and didn't explain why in that post. This usually implies that they're softing something. Now with a role that can frame another player for shooting a gun it already doesn't make sense to frame your own partner, so we know Desi is inno/3rd party, doesn't matter which unless he's the Bride married to scum. Next we have Kiyo, he's been waaaaaaay too active in trying to find scum and is a strong townlean for me. Purp and I are masons, that has 4 players out of 9 that in my eyes are town. Back to the framer though, who would've shot Doof thinking that they may be softing tracker and was on a trail of Saws, let me ask you, why would they shoot someone out of nowhere without any other reason, they could just leave him be and hope the rest of the town follows on it being a mislynch. Doesn't make sense for Saws to be innocent in this scenario, maf could've saved a shot for later.

Why me?
I'm so confused rn and I don't have a gun even if I was maf

I think the framer is trying to frame me for this

This post also very much reeks of scum, no matter how many times I read it. With 3/5 that players I have null/scum reads on being scum. Our odds are greater than half when it comes to lynching scum.

Now then, I ask you all to claim roles. Purp and I can show you the way of the Lord. Also we can play another round of Russian Role-ette, so I won't be revealing any of the pre-mason roles. If everyone claims it will make me and Purps recruitment much much easier, roles won't help us in the end of it, if you are the tracker though make sure you post results, I would love to see them. Also Desi, since we know you're def inno/3rd I'll say hold onto your claim unless it's citizen, would rather have a presence of another potential counter claim.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
What do you mean?
You can go ahead and lynch me I guess but then you're losing out on your blacksmith

I'm saying you're lying and countering your claim by saying that a mason was the blacksmith before the conversion. Also claiming to not have handed out any vest sounds pretty convenient.

Years
I didn't have any gun or stuff but I can very much appreciate one.

[Vote]Saws

I agree with what pecillia said even if I think that doof was just trying to pressure players into talking, it is better than no lynching. They haven't contributed much and always lurked around, just enough so they can blend in town.
Idk what's up with cb? its clear from purple's post what they're trying to say..

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
That's a poor excuse for 'being blacksmith'. But as Peci said, one of our Masons was Blacksmith before conversion so you must be the Framer or some other maf member.

Scumlean on Josh for the vote when I was clear with what I was saying. Saws has to be mafia. As for picking someone who was sort of inactive, that plan backfired.

Last edited:

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
Thanks for explaining your reasoning Pecilia. Your logic is sound, and Saws' defense is pretty bad.

[Vote] TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
thanks for explaining Pecilia, [vote] Saws

as for why i didn't understand — only excuses are it was 6am when I posted and I was on 3 hours of sleep after a day of drinking and hadn't read through the role list at all in this game tbh/didn't know what a framer did (or that it was a role lol). so didn't understand what you meant when you said he was framed.

Last edited:
Back