• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what would you do?

Sirfetch’d

I thought about making this in forum games, but I'd rather it be here because I want it to be a bit more in depth than just a simple answer. I also want this to be a bit more serious than something like "what would you do if you saw a giraffe walking down the street" or whatever.

But basically someone will post a scenario and you describe what you would do in that situation. Multiple people can respond and reply with how they would deal with it. We don't have to move to a new situation every single post. Once a topic dies down someone can post a new one.

To start things off: What would you do if you were making a purchase at a store and saw a customer berating a cashier for no apparent reason?

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Continue with my shopping, perhaps exchanging an offhand comment with the cashier in disdain of the previous customer when it is my turn in line. They deal with it all the time, and it sucks, but there isn't a whole lot that can be done.

In the context of customer service, here's a more daring question: What would you do if you were shopping at a local mart and several people came in to perform an unarmed robbery?

Years
  • Become invisible.

You work at a theme park and you scheduled for a ride at 10:30 pm to take you home. It is now 10:20 pm but you have to return your uniform at the employee wardrobe and the driver for the employee shuttle that drives you to the wardrobe is on his break and you only have 10 minutes left to catch your ride you scheduled for at 10:30 pm and if you don't show up for your ride, your ride will abandon you and you will get a strike for a no show no call. To make the problem even worse, it takes 10 minutes to run all the way up the escalators with guests in your way to return your uniform and another 10 minutes to run to the parking lot area to catch your ride.

What would you do? I know what I did and I'm curious to see what someone else would do.

Back