• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Hisuian Zorua and Zoroark revealed

Hisuian Zorua and Zoroark revealed

Hisuian Zorua and Zoroark revealed

Hisuian Zorua is extra cute to boot! Eat your heart out, Hisuian Growlithe.
Years
  • i like those pokemon. i love their style and their colors and i m really interested in their typing, because it's a weird one, in a game where stats are totally different, where the game mechanics is different and where there could be even more new pokemon whose typing is still unknown, so i m really excited to see hoe actually strong and useful they could be in the game!

Years
  • Being a ghost can mean something else than something that is dead. Some camouflaged clothing is called ghost camo which is usually white and grey.

The Ghost typing is likely coming from how it blends in with the snow, but snow showing aspects of being an an ice type. So when you see the two pokemon move in pure snow, all you are seeing is the red that likely looks like a ghost moving.

With us not getting updated info on the main sites, I have a feeling we are gonna get another shadow drop trailer in a week or two.

I do not recall saying a Ghost type needs to be dead 😅

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I do not recall saying a Ghost type needs to be dead 😅
    I didn't mean for what I said to be rude or anything. I was just saying something about you not seeing ghost type.

Like I said, ghost type can also refer to camo. They are in the snow after all. And you can barely see them without the orange.

Years
  • I think they cool pretty rad. Zoroark looks badass and hopefully they won't be awful anymore. The previous designs were too try hard edgey with the black fox aesthetic and I think these are much better.

Back