• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Pokemon existed, would you let your 10 year old go on a Pokemon adventure?

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Me? Not at all. I really don't understand why parents in the Poke world are okay with it, sending their children especially at such a young age out into the unknown. Other than the obvious hazards, what about school?

Sometimes I think parents in the real world are bad, but geez, seems like most parents in the Pokemon world are REALLY bad!

Why?

Years
  • This is a very old topic, but it's still a question that can be answered so...

Probably not. irl Pokémon would be a lot more dangerous, some spit fire, others are venomous, some go after children to take them away into the depths of the unknown, etc. Maybe if the real world was as friendly as it can be to people in Pokémon....but it just isn't. :(

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
  • No. Pokemon is a fantasy world where bad guys can be stopped just by defeating them in a Pokemon battle. In real life, bad people are far more dangerous and I would not want a 10 year old child out in the wild. I wouldn't even want myself out there in this world, TBH.

Back